Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

as i said, just exploiting us to get cheap depth for their squad. braindead idea to loan him out, he's a baller and should have had minutes here already over gallagher. regardless of how well he does in training they will always pick the guy they actually own, and as a DM its hard to stand out over someone else who is solid 

What makes things worse is that if Santos doesn’t get minutes and the ability to grow and develop is that he’ll be forgotten about and stuck in infinite loan limbo for years. The Casadei loan was picture perfect and IF Santos was going on loan it should’ve been to Portugal or to a more stable club that he walked straight into.

But for me he shouldn’t have been loaned. While Ugochukwu looks like a potentially solid player I don’t think we should’ve signed him. Our 4 CM’s for this season should’ve been Enzo, Caicedo, Lavia, and Santos. He would’ve got decent minutes in cup competitions and as a sub in the league. And perhaps most beneficially he would’ve been training under Poch and alongside world class players day in and day out all season. 

Feels like the club kind of panicked and signed Ugo purely as insurance in case Caicedo didn’t happen. 

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Feels like the club kind of panicked and signed Ugo purely as insurance in case Caicedo didn’t happen. 

I feel Ugo was always a target given his profile (Experienced tall and strong DM). A player you rotate or bring on to secure leads. 

Early days but Santos has every opportunity to break into that Forest midfield which is average to begin with. If he doesn't, its more questions on him and his work ethic. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I feel Ugo was always a target given his profile (Experienced tall and strong DM). A player you rotate or bring on to secure leads. 

Early days but Santos has every opportunity to break into that Forest midfield which is average to begin with. If he doesn't, its more questions on him and his work ethic. 

That's right. Santos needs to earn that spot in NFs midfield. He shouldn't just be given a place because he's our player.

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Can you please change your favorite player. Thank you.

Huh. I wasn't even aware it was Mount.  I can't really even see it on the mobile version of the forum.

FYI. I haven't selected a favorite player since Hazard left.

And the forum doesn't allow you to select ex players, else it would have stayed as Drogba.

I'll probably change it when I know we have a player of that quality again.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Just extremely silly to play Cucu last night if it makes him cup tied or whatever the issue is. How have the club not told Poch this?

Cup tied? I don’t think so..

I don’t believe there is connection between he played Yesterday and Utd don’t wan’t him.

Perhaps they just realized he is as useful as a 60 million Gabriel Obertan.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Oh Santos...

If so send him back to us, their coach looks like an inbred gypsy carpet fitter and it appears just as shifty. Get Santos on a proper loan for 1st team somewhere.

So Cucurella loan fee and salary plus Chalobah fee... That's -50m we expected. And they gonna stay doing nothing here. With no European footy which is over 100m minus and still no main sponsor another 40-50m we really needed that money.