Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

12 minutes ago, Mário César said:

lavia is close to join liverpool

if we want him, we need to be fast

If Liverpool have or will  bid more than once it’s because Lavia is keen to go there. Probably already has his mind set.

Doubt we have a chance at him any longer. 

1 hour ago, Reddish-Blue said:

There is no way out from Cucurella, he's the same as Kepa....we will be stuck with him until he has 1-2 years left on his contract and we are able to sell him off at "book value".

He does look like Sheik Yerbouti so there is a chance...

14 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Just like Caicedo is Chelsea bound, Lavia is Liverpool bound. That is why no other clubs are coming for these 2.

Ornstein said Chelsea still had firm interest in Lavia.

On 17/07/2023 at 11:50, Special Juan said:

10:49am and no Brazilian signing😱

only ones I would want  that we do not already have (including non available, in italics)

Vinicius Junior 
Rodrygo 
Bruno Guimarães 
Gabriel Martinelli   
Marquinhos 
Casemiro 
Ederson 

Bremer  
Alisson  
João Pedro  

youth

Vitor Roque 
Endrick 

Marcos Leonardo  
Matheus França    
Estêvão Willian (16yo)

3 hours ago, Vytis33 said:

We've got to find a way out of the Cucurella scenario and probably Sterling.  Cucu just not up to it and if you're gonna have a squad of young hungry players you can't also have an underperforming veteran on super high wages.  Just doesn't fit.

These are my exact thoughts. Wipe away most of last summer's transfers at this point (jury is still out on Fofana).

Edited by LAM09

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This has to be about Sterling? Or is he talking about the squad back at Cobham? 

In ideal world. Doubt there is a team where those who are not playing aren't unhappy, unless everyone outside your starting 11 is Rob Green, chilling on the sidelines.

Get Kudus in first then..more competition for his signature aswell although seems all but us have to sell first if their interest is for real.

only 45 minute flight from Amsterdam to London catch a 5pm flight and arrive at 4:45..chop chop. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Poch has every right to be pissed the fuck off. 

All month to negotiate and you are telling me the highest we bid was only 70m, despite that being turned down in January by Arsenal?

Fuming. 

Definitely has every right considering the dramatic progress that we have made as a team on and off the pitch. I'm seriously impressed with Poch and his team, I would be gutted if we failed to back another manager properly.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Poch has every right to be pissed the fuck off. 

All month to negotiate and you are telling me the highest we bid was only 70m, despite that being turned down in January by Arsenal?

Fuming. 

This.

It is fucking absolutely pathetic from the board it really is, and this is why managers get hacked off. 

If you don't want to pay what they want then walk away and go for someone else. 

Kudus doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. Not going to improve what we have or any better than some of the players we've sold. But lets see - reckon him and Caicedo deals will drag out if we are serious for him.

Caicedo or bust approach is going to be a disaster. Surely got to be a alternative on our list, media keep reporting we will move on to other targets but lack of names except for Lavia (who most reckon is Liverpool bound) or bids for other players seems to indicate otherwise.

This new footballing network/scouting system not covering itself in glory, is it? Not that they did entirely in January either but surely something in particular for MF players, has got to happen sooner rather than later.

Edited by OneMoSalah