Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

• Lukaku
  • Ziyech
  • CHO
  • Sarr

These still need to leave. No news on Sarr tho...that guy is on bigger wages than Silva, Mudryk, Badiashile, Madueke or Chalobah LOL

And 10m CHO needs to be gone as well asap.

Ziyech and Lukaku will be here for the season, I have accepted this fate. 

Edited by Gundalf

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Pochettino to bring Mbappe ?

Don't want him. Don't get me wrong, he is absolutely quality but as an individual and team player he leaves a lot to be desired. If we're going with a super young side, we cannot afford to have such a prima Donna with such social catche. 

Additionally, not going to happen. He is set at PSG this season. £100m for riding the bench then probably get another £100m signing on fee at Real next Summer. No need to even go to Saudi. 

Edited by King Kante

7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Don't want him. Don't get me wrong, he is absolutely quality but as an individual and team player he leaves a lot to be desired. If we're going with a super young side, we cannot afford to have such a prima Donna with such social catche. 

This guy supposedly wanted to have a say in transfers and basically a board position in PSG, like we are not dumpster fire enough after the take over. Again, one thing I really respected this club for is that we somehow avoided drama queens and shitheads when recruiting, no matter how good of footballers they were, and I really hope it stays this way. 

There's always the small chance he's a die hard Chelsea fan that wants to play for the shirt and happy to take on that £100k a week base salary with performance related bonuses if we hit CL, commits to an 8 year contract with us and becomes our greatest ever player.

giggles.gif

38 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Mbappe, dream on, its not happening.

Al Hilal have offered him  £173.2m a year, with the option to leave for Madrid next season

This lack of pride from these Saudis lol. Its like a girl offers u a relationship for 1 year till your dreamgirl is ready for you. 

43 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Mbappe, dream on, its not happening.

Al Hilal have offered him  £173.2m a year, with the option to leave for Madrid next season

The madness is that is tax free. It would cost a European team £300m to match it, at least. However, I am not sure he will actually pull that trigger. He has £100m coming from PSG regardless and his wages on top. Does he really risk himself and his reputation in Saudi for a year? I mean, it is Mbappe we're talking about, so maybe, but that move at his age carries risks medium to long term.

19 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

This lack of pride from these Saudis lol. Its like a girl offers u a relationship for 1 year till your dreamgirl is ready for you. 

The amount of exposure such a transfer would bring to the league would be crazy. Make the guy a celebrity, and your analogy would be on point—it's a win-win.

Brighton already fleeced us when we agreed to a higher fee for Cucurella so as not to include Colwill in a permanent deal. Now they are trying to do exactly the same thing again with Caicedo, attempting to force us to include Colwill or pay way over real value... Hope the board have learned from that and move on to other targets, those cunts aren't worth dealing with, especially after we got scammed with Cucu and Pottler. It's easy to look "special" in a mid-table nothing club.

Caicedo is overrated anyway. Wasn't he the guy who publicly said he wanted to join Arsenal in January, only to sign a contract extension after? If so, then the guy is thick af, BHA probably couldn't believe he fell for some stupid "verbal promise" lol... It simply gave them more leverage in any negotations to try to get more money.