Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Please buy Lukaku now

Guy will get chewed up and spit out by PSG in 1 year, if him going there facilitates us getting rid of Lukaku then I am happy though.

5 minutes ago, Mário César said:

goalkeeper and CF position is a must

tbh, I think we need another winger also

With what money? We spent 700m over the last 2 windows and have a 400m deficit rn, with Caicedo its 500m. No way we can afford to add another 200m.

Edited by Gundalf

16 minutes ago, Mário César said:

I look forward to seeing what the club will do about the striker issue.

2 minutes ago, whats happening said:

ye me too. no one is good enough for this forum it seems like.

We have Nicolas Jackson, Nkunku, and then possibly Broja depending on if Poch views him as serious or not. You want us to sign a 9 and also an AMF/RW (ala Cherki?) or just 1 of those 2?

Personally given lack of European football I want us to run a small squad, but do think we currently have a lot of dependence on Nkunku to cover the 9 (rotation), AMF (main option) and RW (rotation). So I think we should sign one of the two but probably not both, save the other for next year if we are back in CL? 

41 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

With what money? We spent 700m over the last 2 windows and have a 400m deficit rn, with Caicedo its 500m. No way we can afford to add another 200m.

valencia's goalkeeper is good and cheap

would be an interesting solution

about a winger, I don't know which one would be ideal, but we needed one more and with goal capacity, since that is what the team lacks

42 minutes ago, Thor said:

Sterling, Madueke, Mudryk, Nkunku, Ziyech and Gusto who can all play wing... What do we need more for?

ziyech? really?

gusto is a reece backup 

nkunku will be play behind our center forward 

madueke and mudryk aren't ready to play at this level

40 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

We have Nicolas Jackson, Nkunku, and then possibly Broja depending on if Poch views him as serious or not. You want us to sign a 9 and also an AMF/RW (ala Cherki?) or just 1 of those 2?

Personally given lack of European football I want us to run a small squad, but do think we currently have a lot of dependence on Nkunku to cover the 9 (rotation), AMF (main option) and RW (rotation). So I think we should sign one of the two but probably not both, save the other for next year if we are back in CL? 

cherki play in what position?