Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

23 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

The only deadwood that will be hard to shift is Ziyech & Sarr.   They have next to no value in the transfer market.

Considering Sarr injury I also can't imagine selling him. Maybe some obsure loan to get back few euros.

1 minute ago, ulvhedin said:

Considering Sarr injury I also can't imagine selling him. Maybe some obsure loan to get back few euros.

We got him for free. For sure we can get a couple of millions for him. 

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Sometimes things take time. 

Arsenal agreed a fee for Rice 10 days ago and still Rice it not an Arsenal player officially till now. 10 days of negotiating addons and payment structure and still counting. 

True, but they’ve been actively working on the Rice deal for weeks whilst also negotiating with us for Havertz and with Ajax for Timber. Our other business meanwhile feels like it’s being held up by this Caicedo deal and we can’t do anything else until it’s resolved. 

15 minutes ago, whats happening said:

its actually amazing that it takes us more than a month to close the deal.

Not really, it's not like Asda where u walk in and pick out the players u want and then put them in a trolly, scan them, bag them and load them into the boot.

10 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Not really, it's not like Asda where u walk in and pick out the players u want and then put them in a trolly, scan them, bag them and load them into the boot.

we were in a contact with caicedo and brighton since like january.

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

No more Enzo. Rice is most expensive player in the history of PL lol

Ridiculous stuff. For a DM who is horrid with the ball. 

The idea that Rice is horrid on the ball does not match either having watched him play or the stats he puts out, you can see him here compared to Enzo (different level) and Caicedo (very comparable). He has more progressive carries than either of them too, and similar defensive stats to Caicedo. There is no doubt he is an elite player, and he seems like a leader as well, adding a potential captain into your team is always a good thing. The money for him was for sure insane but we shouldn't pretend like they didn't get a pretty amazing player.
image.thumb.png.9e75952f9c878c5d894abc4aec622b64.png

The frustration for me is the fact we have bene in talks for weeks yet still no nearer to actually getting Caicedo yet we fly for pre-season anytime now.

I was hoping that this pre-season, on the back of that shit show last season we would at least have him in and ready to go.

15 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

The idea that Rice is horrid on the ball does not match either having watched him play or the stats he puts out, you can see him here compared to Enzo (different level) and Caicedo (very comparable). He has more progressive carries than either of them too, and similar defensive stats to Caicedo. There is no doubt he is an elite player, and he seems like a leader as well, adding a potential captain into your team is always a good thing. The money for him was for sure insane but we shouldn't pretend like they didn't get a pretty amazing player.
image.thumb.png.9e75952f9c878c5d894abc4aec622b64.png

He’s toilet. Fancy version of Eric dier 

23 minutes ago, lucio said:

He’s toilet. Fancy version of Eric dier 

Speaking during the World Cup, Enzo Fernandez said: “I try to watch as much football and learn a little bit from everyone.

“I like Rice of England, I try to watch him and learn.”

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

The frustration for me is the fact we have bene in talks for weeks yet still no nearer to actually getting Caicedo yet we fly for pre-season anytime now.

I was hoping that this pre-season, on the back of that shit show last season we would at least have him in and ready to go.

Only time will tell but since it appears we are the only suitors, doesn’t it makesense to wait and negotiate than pay up the amount Brighton are asking?