Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

According to Romano we want to get Caicedo done and the focus on a creative player

At risk of ending up in the same situation with a lot of dribbles made, a lot of key passes made, and not enough goals. Gonna be interesting, atm betting big on Jackson fmpov. I am more convinced that Kepa is a top 4 quality goalkeeper than I am that Jackson is a top 4 quality ST, as he has never done it, but maybe could. 

Edited by Mhsc

2 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Wanting to play when other clubs want you, is a bit different to thinking your prime maldini.

Yep. I think our fanbase needs to be a little more patient with our top players.

These days they have a hundred options to choose from, and we aren't exactly top draw at the moment.

Like it or not, Colwill has all the negotiating power in the world. The only thing we have is his contract.

Poch & the club need to do whatever they can to convince him of the project and playing time.

Else we will just continue to lose top players and become incapable of challenging for top 4 for a long time.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I really thought when they came with a £35m offer, there was a deal there. I hope they know what they are doing try to squeeze everything they can out of Inter

I don't think this is about squeezing Inter at all. Another club has made a bigger offer. We are asking Inter to match it. The club has been consistently sticking to valuations and have pinched a fair few million in the sales - the Mount, Havertz, Pulisic deals in particular.

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I'm loosing track of these supposed "budgets" for youth and our main squad. It's slowly turning into a football management game rather than real life.

6 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Filth, lock him in the basement of Stamford Bridge.

one of the worst buys of the last 10  years

especially in terms of his attitude

we all saw what he CAN do at the World Cup, but he is a proper plonker when he swaps the national teams strip for Chels Blue

Edited by Vesper

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Another start to a week with ZERO update or progress on Caicedo, our new manager’s top target. When we have no midfield at all currently.

On 28/06/2023 at 12:36, whats happening said:

in 48 hours weekend comes so they wont negotiate on the weekends. after that they need a day or two to get back to negotiating so its already next wednesday when we are sending our first bid, they instantly reject that, two days later our board is thinking about sending another bid but its already friday so better wait for the weekend to end and wait for the monday...and so on.

46 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Filth, lock him in the basement of Stamford Bridge.

Good on him! Would you or any human being accept reduced wages? Im glad he has a lot of self respect and knows his worth. A champions league winner and semi-finalist player in the world cup should never accept anything this.