Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless something comes from Ornstein, Law, or Fabrizio then I don’t believe it. Felix Johnston is just some Twitter rando who posts “exclusives” for clout. Every big club has someone like him on Twitter who posts things as if they’re in the know.

He covered the Enzo story extensively. 

Was the first to report there was a verbal agreement and was the first to report of its collapse. He specifically mentioned verbal agreement back in early January, and when the deal collapsed people called him a fraud, only when we found out the club went back on their word regarding the terms of Enzo's fee which pissed off Costa/Benfica. 

Personally I think he's more than proved to have some close sources at the club. Covered the Ugarte ordeal pretty well too. 

Wonder what the deal is with some of our other unwanted players, btw. 

Haven’t heard a peep about anyone coming in for the likes of Ziyech, Pulisic, Auba, or CHO. I know they’re all on big wages but we’re desperate to move them on so their transfer fees should be small. you’d think those cheap ass Serie A clubs would be all over Ziyech and Pulisic in particular. Let’s hope so.

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

Well if we lose laviw we will go for who?

Gabri Veiga apparently. He looks like a proper baller but again, not a DM like we need. Veiga looks like a Mount replacement to me.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He explained it pretty thoroughly. There was a verbal agreement but we went back on our word to negotiate better terms which pissed off Benfica. 

Okay fair enough if that’s the way it went down. Will keep an eye out for his reports 

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

If Mount runs down his contract, he would get a huge signing bonus coming to Manure as a free. 
We should take £50-55m and be done with it. Rudiger vibes about keeping him. 

If he stays and intends to walk to United next summer he'll have to perform so it's win win really.

He's currently getting the benefit of the doubt for the last 18 months due to everything that's gone on at the club but if he's still playing bad in a more stable environment questions will start to be asked, like is this another Dele Alli situation?

Edited by Tomo

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Gabri Veiga apparently. He looks like a proper baller but again, not a DM like we need. Veiga looks like a Mount replacement to me.

It says Veiga is alternative in case we fail with Caicedo.

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

It says Veiga is alternative in case we fail with Caicedo.

Makes more sense. He's another 8 happy to break lines and go forward. Caicedo and Lavia seem to be the main targets

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

If he stays and intends to walk to United next summer he'll have to perform so it's win win really.

He's currently getting the benefit of the doubt for the last 18 months due to everything that's gone on at the club but if he's still playing bad in a more stable environment questions will start to be asked, like is this another Dele Alli situation?

England might be a good leverage on that. We could freeze him out until he leaves, which could hurt his chances with England.

That should've been done earlier, but might still work some... some leverage I suppose.

No point in "investing" on a player who's about to leave.

Edited by robsblubot