Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Forget Felix and Sign Vlahovic, Enzo, RB and start using Hutchinson, Badiashillwle and Andre Santos straight away. 

Start implementing your philosophy on the new and younger players. Fuck the KK and J5's off. 

I'm actually baffled to how bad KK has been. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Enzo buzz has kinda died within the span of 2 days.

Over a bank holiday weekend and one which both clubs played, if it's going to happen I'd expect things to ramp up again from now through the remainder of the week.

Think this week is key. If it drags, I could see us backing away. Benfica still hold the cards if we're trying to negotiate a deal as opposed to exercising the release clause.

Liked the analysis, but it's burdened with the same issue as with most of those players - he indeed has talent and good traits, but while it's easy to admire player's vision and skill when he has all the space in the world and opposition defense is looking like slowmo movie, good luck with pulling this stuff off in England.

I wouldn't have this much courage to think he would solve all our problems overnight, but still would like to see him here, however I can already see the backlash, given how people reacted to Mount not doing best. 

Edited by Vegetable

This is a google translation from the article in today’s tweet.

This is not yet a completely closed decision, but at this moment it is increasingly unlikely that Enzo Fernández will continue in Roger Schmidt's squad and at the same time strong the idea that the midfielder will even be on his way to Chelsea.

And the most recent signal came from Argentina yesterday, with the publication of photos of the player and the family allegedly in the country during the night of New Year's Eve. Enzo, even before returning to Portugal and following the celebrations for winning the Qatar World Cup (he was considered the best young man in the tournament), was honored in his hometown (San Martín) and promised that he would be back in the country for the party on New Year's Eve. An idea in a way contradicted by Roger Schmidt, Benfica's coach, who after the game in Braga last December 30, confronted with what Enzo Fernández had said, shot that he does not follow what is happening on social networks and that for this phase Benfica has a work plan and that there would be no exceptions.

But Enzo will have really traveled to Argentina. Now, the squad of the eagles returns today to training and even if Enzo returns in time the fact that the day before he apparently was in Argentina, forcing this to two exhausting trips in three days, already after a World Cup and a poor exhibition of the player in the defeat (0-3) in Braga... does not paint a happy ending for this marriage.

At this point, with Enzo Fernández being very coveted and with the English of Chelsea willing to beat the termination clause of 120 million euros and wave to the middle with a contract that could approach the eight million net euros per month, Rui Costa's desire to keep the player for some more time, preferably until the end of the season, seems doomed to failure. The president of Benfica spoke to the player at the beginning of last week, sought to sensitize him to the importance of continuing in the team, even admitting to pay him a prize to continue, but all the data point to the idea that Enzo wants to leave now and that somehow he and his representatives stretch the rope in the intention of making the SAD of the eagles see that there

From England comes the information that Chelsea tried and will continue more insistently to negotiate with Benfica a form of payment that satisfies the parties. The incarnates ask for the 120 million of the clause in full now, but compliance with the financial fair play can prevent Chelsea from doing so, so the English try to split the payment and on the table there will be, in this case, a transfer above €120 M.

At the same time, other emblems, powerful in Europe, can also enter the field by the pass of the 21-year midfielder, who in just over five months jumped from River Plate to the starting team of Benfica, then to the title in the Argentina national team and simultaneously to the top of the lists of potential shark reinforcements. Real Madrid, Liverpool, Manchester City and Liverpool are clubs associated with the player, but which did not present formal proposals, at least as far as it is possible to know, because everything that involves the name of Enzo, by this time, is involved in great protagonism and speculation.

This week will be decisive to know the conclusion of this case, and it seems difficult for Enzo (confirming the festive trip to Argentina) to advance to Friday's game, against Portimonense. It is even possible that Enzo Fernández won't even play for the eagles again.

Enzo Fernández has a contractual agreement with Chelsea. His environment is waiting for Benfica and Chelsea to agree on the payment method. The sale will be around 120 million euros. River is going to earn close to 30 million euros. It has to be resolved in these hours.

26 minutes ago, DDA said:

We need this guy soo badly but I sure hope as Hell we are getting a RB and a proper Striker.

I really like the look of Fofana. 

Yeah he came from a weaker league and is untested but I like his qualities and most importantly, I like his selfishness. Too many times we have strikers who don't shoot be it confidence or they prefer the safer pass. 

I hope Chelsea continue to strengthen their wing options in the winter/summer.
with Leao playing best on LA.
Hutchinson is best at the RA position.

if it was up to me Ziyech, Pulisic,Odoi and also Sterling would be gone again but that won't happen I would add one more of the players listed below

Mount belongs in midfield and has no place on the wings! 
Havertz should not be a wing option either.

Best on LA Diego Moreira contract until 2024
Best on RA Nico Williams contract until 2024
Best on LA João Félix contract until 2026
can play both very well RA/LA Yéremy Pino contract until 2027
Best on LA Dango Ouattara Contract until 2024