Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

50 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

People focus on Haaland but this Alvarez guy is also amazing. Would start here without problem. How City got both? 🥺

How is he agreeing to be a rotation option?

I think if haaland wasn't tearing it up, people would be calling him the next aguero.

4 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Many other clubs can compete for Leao, if they want to. If they don't want to then there is a reason for that. By all means take the risk of buying him if we think our recruitment team have got their assessment of Leao right, while all the non-competing teams have underestimated him. Just be sure to pay a risk price. Time and again we have allowed ourselves to bid over the odds when there didn't seam to be anybody competing for the player's signature. Most recently with Cucu for example.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Almost all transfer news articles about us are pure rubbish. New lows in stupidity and bollocks.

Just reading them lowers my IQ.

Don't know why you even bother reading it. I don't believe any rumours about Chelsea any more, until they are holding the shirt! Been on this rodeo to many times!!!! 

11 hours ago, Hashishi said:

How is he agreeing to be a rotation option?

I think if haaland wasn't tearing it up, people would be calling him the next aguero.

Said from the summer that Alvarez is a lot more suited to City's system than Haaland.

No matter what goal records he breaks I'd feel a lot more convinced we could compete with City (if/when we get our house in order) with Haaland as the main striker over Alvarez.

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

they look pretty damn settled to me

I honestly thought they were pretty poor against us which is what annoyed me about the loss even more.

Ultimately despite how shit we were the result came down to Willock hitting his shot a little bit better than what Gallagher did.