Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He's younger than Van Dijk! Or basically the same age anyways.

And I definitely don't think he'd struggle in the PL. He has it all. Physical monster who is great in the air and in tackles, has great pace and mobility, and is super underrated as a passer. He is the prototype modern CB.

I think if anyone gets him they will improve massively. It's not going to be us obviously because we won't lay that for a 29 year old, but I think he's a sure fire stud if he comes to England.

He is 3 weeks older than VVD but that is not even the point. VVD has played PL most of his career whilst KK has been in granny league. Serie A is very different to PL in terms of pace and physical requirements. Koulibali enters the twilight of his career. HIs anyway overrated athleticism is waning slowly and moving to the PL will need a few months or years of adjustment for him. He does not have this time.

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

too old for the cray money the poison dwarf is demanding

that said

he has 3 strong years left I wager (29 all season, 30 all season, 31yo all season)

at 32yo all season I think he will be showing major decline

3 years and little to no resale value is not good business for £80m or so

£40m (if the rest of our team was sorted and we were going for a Septuple, lol, then YES)

but we have MILES to go to get to possible Septuple talk level (plus to get there you have to win the damn CL and the league and then the next year grab the Super Cup, the CS and the FWCC, plus the League Cup ( a true bitch due to the scheduling) and the FA Cup, and the League again and the CL again, IF you want it to be a true one season Septuple but if you win all 7 linearly over 2 seasons, I will still count it as a rolling the Sept (7 different trophies in a row is 7 trophies in a row)

Liverpool had a shot at it, and shit it away right at the start, by blowing the CS to Pep and Klopp hates the League Cup, he doesnt give a damn abiut it (Pep does, Pep wants the Septuple someday, he just missed a Sextuple with Barca (Spain has no second cup, only France does besides us) when they choked in the Copa del Rey Final v Madrid, that was the only trophy he missed in a row

summer 2010- to all of 2011 (season and a half), greatest football team ever

a831170c7202300fe0bb9b0dd9c83fd7.pngba1b2403a9a16d31863a2b766f3dc830.png

the ONE game that denied him perfection

and it was MOURINHO and CR7, lolol

89671aac024dbc140b57c0363d854a54.png

But they did it 2 years earlier. 

39 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I remember when we first chased him, some, including me, raved about his qualities and were totally in favour of signing him, while others were unimpressed. For myself I liked his power, his one on one defending, his poise in possession and his ability to carry the ball out from the back. I have not watched him this year so can't really offer a current opinion on him but, I previously rated him so highly that my only red flag against trying to get him now is the excessive price tag. Given our urgent need, I'd consider paying big, but not that big.

WHERE i went off the boil a bit was when Napoli admitted his height was NOT 1.95m, and was 1.87m

I always though he was more like 1.90m or so, 1.92m MAX, but was shocked to see them chop (and all other reputable sites) EIGHT cms off him

1,87m is totally oki, for a CB, but NOT the type of height to make him a freak of nature like he was always played up to be

my mum is 8cms taller than me (I am 1.83m, she is 1.91m) so I know its a big deal, and my sis is 1.93m (I am darker than all the rest as well,(except of course for my father) so my Bajan aunties (also tall as fuck) always tease me that mummy had an affair with a short (insert a nasty Bajan word for a dark black person) FFS

So I am (most people think I am SO tall for a girl, lol) used to being the shorty in a land of giants, my brother (my other one is passed away) and my father are all close to 2 metres (my passed on brother was 2.01m) and wifeys father is around 1.95m or so (her mum is shorter than us, so is my sister in law), as is my asshole BIL, he is a little taller than my FIL, lolol (he is such a bellend, and is the baby of their fam, he is only 19yo and acts like a 12yo 99% of time) I think sometimes I have a hidden Napoleon complex, lolol, which is mad for someone my height. :(

1 hour ago, 0007 said:

But they did it 2 years earlier. 

actually, linearly they did do it, but it was not all in the same season

they won the 2008-09 CL but they did not play THAT season in the UEFA Super Cup or the FWCC or the Supercopa de Espana as they did not win the league or the Copa del Rey or the CL the season before that (2007-08)

the season before 2010-11, so 2009-10,  they did not win the CL (THAT was Pep's one shot at the magic same season Sextuple, but alone came. drum roll..... Mourinho (and Inter)

but yes

linearly they did do 6 (actually 8) in a row, so I apologise for sloppy text above

it is actually more in a row counting duplicate trophies

this is what they won in a row (remember they did not play for 6 trophies in 2008-09, only 3)

2008-09 Copa Del Rey

2008-09 La Liga

2008-09 CL

then in the 2009-10 season

2009 Supercopa de España

2009 UEFA Super Cup

2009 FWCC (there is the sextuple)

2009-10 Copa del Rey

2009-10 La Liga (so 8 in a row trophies)

but they lost in the semifinals of the 2009-10 CL (which cost them the same year sextuple, AND fucked them up for that superb 2010-11 season (as they did not play in the Super Cup or the FWCC, although as I showed above, they won those the beginning of the 2011-12 season, so if they won that 2011 Copa del Rey final, and closed out the rest of the 2011-12 season, they would have had a same season sextuple, BUT they lost La Liga (to Mou and RM) and they again went out in the CL semis, this time to ...................................................CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  )

3576816d803b7deff01bf7e1669d8cb1.pnge12e2c2f467e8aada2c00a166f12cf10.png

fee54bb5dc6e861206a17fb1e972e36d.png

and 2 years before (the season you are talking about)

36e9a803a848e0bd0b46aabc4c8b85e3.png

it is SO hard to get the same season sextuple or the septuple, as it involves multiple seasons to set it up, and if you want to do it in the same season, you have to win the CL back to back (as the CL gets you into the Super Cup and the FWCC the next year), and not just CL back to back, but you also need to qualify for the Supercopa de Espana (ours is the CS) from the season before too

I think sometimes I have a hidden Napoleon complex, lolol, which is mad for someone my height. [emoji20]

90% of your posts are about either your height, the height of your family, the height of our players or the height of our transfer targets lol. I always expect to read something about someone's height in your posts lol.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

90% of your posts are about either your height, the height of your family, the height of our players or the height of our transfer targets lol. I always expect to read something about someone's height in your posts lol.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

well, height comes up a lot with the players

and I wanted to add background to why KK's magically disappearing 8cms was a big deal to me on simply a cognitive level

also, on some other social media ans web platforms, with people who know me in real life. (and of course in real life itself) it is a constant thing  that they bring up, especially as soon as someone says anything about their height in RL, then its like, 'OH, well Vesper is blah blah blah, she makes you look like a dwarf (usually to some short bloke) and dog help me if they know my family (like those scouser cunts who I am in a massive legal battle with (for fucking 5 years plus now too!!!) over a shedload of stolen online assets)

I shall endeavour to not blather on about my  height so much going forward

I just wonder

if as it seems like the chequebook is wide open for hundreds of millions atm 

IF we as a club (and Roman himself) have just said fuck it (especially after Shitty skating away scot free after cheating for hundreds of millions) and now we simply do not give a fuck about FFP (and may likely go after it legally, along with other cubs)

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I just wonder

if as it seems like the chequebook is wide open for hundreds of millions atm 

IF we as a club (and Roman himself) have just said fuck it (especially after Shitty skating away scot free after cheating for hundreds of millions) and now we simply do not give a fuck about FFP (and may likely go after it legally, along with other cubs)

But, but, but... didn't City get off on a technicality? Namely that regulations stipulate a time limit between offence and charge, and that this limit had expired? It may be that City could have been found not guilty in substance, but the charge timed out so CAS never gave that determination. They simply said out of time, thank you and goodbye. So, if my understanding is correct, the City case is not a precedent for what others can get away with.

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

But, but, but... didn't City get off on a technicality? Namely that regulations stipulate a time limit between offence and charge, and that this limit had expired? It may be that City could have been found not guilty in substance, but the charge timed out so CAS never gave that determination. They simply said out of time, thank you and goodbye. So, if my understanding is correct, the City case cannot be a precedent for how others can behave.

that time barring was utter tosh, as only the first couple years (NOT the entire time frame) was time barred

and I think that if we legally go after it (FFP itself), it will be in such fashion and manner that we (and others) will say the entire structure is against EU law

I truly do not know, I am just positing a guess/theory

With 20M € , #BayerLeverkusen It is the only team that has offered for the Cameroonian goalkeeper of #Ajax André Onana (24). #Chelsea study offering 30M € , depending on what happens with the Spanish Kepa Arrizabalaga (25).

25 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

But, but, but... didn't City get off on a technicality? Namely that regulations stipulate a time limit between offence and charge, and that this limit had expired? It may be that City could have been found not guilty in substance, but the charge timed out so CAS never gave that determination. They simply said out of time, thank you and goodbye. So, if my understanding is correct, the City case is not a precedent for how others can behave.

That was bullshit....and you can bet money was exchanged. As JM said its a disgrace one way or the other, why fine them anything at all if they cant be touched? Utter BS and if its true that FFP is not valid within EU laws then fuck'em.

34 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

With 20M € , #BayerLeverkusen It is the only team that has offered for the Cameroonian goalkeeper of #Ajax André Onana (24). #Chelsea study offering 30M € , depending on what happens with the Spanish Kepa Arrizabalaga (25).

Was already categorically denied by Leverkusen, they are happy with their keeper. 

48 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Don't think this Onana to Leverkusen rumor has any legs.

But if for whatever reason it does happen, Marina might as well tell Leverkusen to send Hradecky to London on the same flight with Havertz. Good goalkeeper and only 30yo too.