Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Si Phillips just tweeted that we are offering one or more of Tomori/Zouma/Batshit to WHU for Declan Rice

For Tomori I think it'd only be a loan. That's what the Athletic wrote last week, saying Fik is still highly rated at the club and a permanent move is out of the question.

Dumping Batshuayi to West Ham would be perfect though.

Anyone else roll their eyes when people say things like "Abramovich really wants ___?"

Like he sits on his ass watching YouTube highlights of every star talent around Europe like we all do. 😂

It's well known that early in his ownership he personally really wanted Scheva and Torres, but that was a different time. I highly doubt he is hands-on with specific players anymore. Not with highly trusted people under him like Marina and Cech.

The most he likely gets involved is giving final approval when the board go to him on a huge transfer..

29 minutes ago, Jype said:

For Tomori I think it'd only be a loan. That's what the Athletic wrote last week, saying Fik is still highly rated at the club and a permanent move is out of the question.

Why Zouma and Tomori?

Michy, Barkley or Bakayoko if you ask me.

6 hours ago, blu35_army said:

holy shit,,€ 400k/week is too much for such a defender. even terry at his prime never earned that much....

But his normal price is like 70m. Now just 30-35m so he and his agent are trying to use this and get as much money as possible.

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Has to be mitchy. Get him to fuck

39 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Hard to see it happening though. Haller and Antonio are good.strikers. no point in buying a 3rd striker who woukd probably be one of the highest earners in the club.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Still not convinced with Rice as a CB. He is rarely playing that position and more like a DM nowdays.

feeling the same. he is a perfect DM with his proactive style and i could see him work there brilliantly in a double pivot next to kovacic or as a holding midfieler just behind Mount and Ziyech for example

7 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Only team Batsh*t will go to in the PL is Palace. They have scored 30 goals in 36 games and they liked him. If he goes anywhere it will be there. Problem however will be cost as they do not do expensive signings. 

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

Only team Batsh*t will go to in the PL is Palace. They have scored 30 goals in 36 games and they liked him. If he goes anywhere it will be there. Problem however will be cost as they do not do expensive signings. 

Yeah I think Palace would take him. But they will struggle to buy him unless they sell Zaha to raise funds to buy more expensive (fee and wages) players imo as opposed to maybe going down the path of the loan market and free signings. I think most PL teams excluding City, Liverpool, ourselves and maybe Spurs will struggle in the market when it opens although bar City and maybe ourselves if we buy smart, I doubt they will all spend a lot anyway on multi players. The financial hit Covid will have had on these clubs with smaller revenue such as Palace, West Ham, Southampton etc will make things difficult for them to recruit imo. 

Batshuayi 30m

Bakayoko 25m

Emerson 20m

Alonso 25m

We will get about 100m .

50m for CB  like Upamecano

25m for LB like Tagliaffico

25m for GK like Onana

We will upgrade 3positions another Havertz .

Barkley and Jorginho may also leave this CLUB.

Batshuayi 30m
Bakayoko 25m
Emerson 20m
Alonso 25m

We will get about 100m .

50m for CB  like Upamecano
25m for LB like Tagliaffico
25m for GK like Onana

We will upgrade 3positions another Havertz .

Barkley and Jorginho may also leave this CLUB.

Come on, nobody is paying 30m for Batshuayi. A shit player with an expiring contract (2021).

Also no chance of selling both Alonso and Emerson if only one LB is brought in and even a budget option for that matter. No guarantees beforehand that Tagliafico would do any better. Of course Azpi can play LB too but 3 fullbacks is still too few total.

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Come on, nobody is paying 30m for Batshuayi. A shit player with an expiring contract (2021).

Also no chance of selling both Alonso and Emerson if only one LB is brought in and even a budget option for that matter. No guarantees beforehand that Tagliafico would do any better. Of course Azpi can play LB too but 3 fullbacks is still too few total.

How about ake? Decent cover for Lb along with azpi, and a quality CB 

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

How about ake? Decent cover for Lb along with azpi, and a quality CB 

I like Aké and I'd happily take take him as rotational CB instead of Christensen if he was available at a cut-price following Bournemouth's potential relegation but I'm not so convinced he's what the team needs.

There are already enough decent options at CB but what we severely need is some leadership at the back, someone who is vocal enough and takes charge of organizing the whole defence. None of Rüdiger, Zouma, Christensen, Tomori or even Aké are like that and I'm pretty sure they never will be either. This season they've looked pretty bad but playing next to a class CB who leads the line properly I'd like to think their performances would go up to a different level.

Tagliafico and Telles have been mentioned but Chilwell does seem to be like Lampard's no.1 target. 
Please just do not get Chilwell...

Telles is someone that does not get linked anymore with Chelsea. I only see him linked with PSG

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk