Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Every lineup for next season I saw people posting here even the one I did we always assume Frank will use 4-2-3-1 with Kovacic and Kante. But from what we saw for now (even at Derby) Frank prefers 4-3-3. When everyone is fit we go with Jorginho, Kante and Mount. Jorginho and Gilmour are only players capable of playing deeper in this system. Kovacic and RLC are best as box to box. Not sure what should we do with Kante? Maybe we should really try to sell him. 

Also with James taking Azpi's place and Jorginho being benched who is going to be our captain? Rudiger would be a best choice because of his leadership qualities and in that lineup he would be the only one with Kante longer than two years here. 

Manchester United is an option for Kai Havertz, but Chelsea are more concrete in the talks at the moment. 

It could be a case of Chelsea being faster than United again, like in the case of Timo Werner.

[via @utdreport | @cfbayern]

Kurzawa is awful. Wouldn't take him even on a free.

And it looks like we're still weeks away from a Werner announcement. 😒 Don't know why we can't do what other clubs have done and announce a fee and personal terms are agreed and just say the transfer is "now subject to passing a medical."

Now there's plenty of time for some other club to turn his head...😩

11 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

priceless :D 

magical year, and if not for that fucking no pen call when Sami Hyypiä SMASHED Kezman in the box (then Eiður Guðjohnsen flashed it just wide) in the 2nd half of 2nd leg of the CL SF at Shitfield, we would have won the CL that year as well, I am so convinced

one the ten most frustrating Chels things

in no order

1. 2005 CL SF v the dippers

2. CL 2008 Moscow (Terry's PK)

3. Selling de Bruyne with no buyback

4. losing the fucking FIFA World Club Cup 1-nil to Corinthians in 2012 (only major still contested trophy we do not have)

5. a multiple one, the 3 fucking Super Cup loses (2012, 2013 (FUCK, Martinez 121st minute goal, then losing in pens when Lukaku missed), 2019 (another fuck!!) thank fuck we won it in 1998

6. Roman getting arsed by the Home Office over Putin/Trump and thus pulling the plug on the new stadium

7. Tom Henning Øvrebø, and Barca, CL 2009 < FFFFFFFFFucking cunt

8. 2007–08 (did 2008 and Manure suck or what??) losing the EPL title on last day to Manure

9. 2016–17 FA Cup final 2-1 loss to Arse

10. losing on pens to the  fucking scousers in 2006/7 CL SF

bonus picks,

Carlo getting sacked too early

no buy back on Salah (arguable as we may not have done it even with a clause, and I admit it is hindsight)

that SHIT 10th place Mo season 

buying Torres

going out to PSG and Luiz in back to back CL round of 16's (2014/15 and 2015/16) <<< this was a main driver to us buying him back

Marina not selling Willian for £65m to Barca in 2018

Kepa buy (provisional, but looking worse every month)

the Drinkwater buy 

losing the 2008 League Cup final to SPUDS (GRRR, and I broke a toe (I think), roflmaooo, kicking a door and my mum tossed me out of the house for 5 hours, I was only 15 so couldn't even go to a pub and drown my sorrows and numb my poor foot) and then the Kepa game, ie. losing it the 2019 final to Shitty on pens,

and finally our atrocious 2 wins versus 7 losses record (that really is pathetic, lolol) in the Community Shield in the Roman era

I probably missed some but those come to me easily

4 minutes in:rant: it still ENRAGES ME:rant:

35f2720a396af0a1f091b7f3d30995f0.png6ae2c3cbfaa4993e3f64ff09eefe7e1a.pngce8a2410abe87f99a4f2552e9ed7687c.png

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

And now we are linked with Kurzawa. 

HARD PASS

he never became the player he could have and is now will be 28 in less than 90 days

he is a French African/Polish Emerson

27/28 year old LBs who are VASTLY better <<< Alaba, Telles, Nicolás Tagliafico, Lucas Digne (27 in 5 weeks), Marcel Halstenberg

maybe even Wendell (exact, to the day same day age as Digne) << not sure on this

hell, even a 29yo Alex Sandro (especially if we can do a free swap for Emerson IF money is tight)

18 minutes ago, Alabama said:

45m will get you Theo Hernadez who is a far superior player to Chillwell...zillion miles ahead of chilwell...

Frank you can do it... get Theo to Stamford bridge...

Theo Hernandez  and Thomas Partey are bargain too.

They have  relese-clause like TimoWerner .

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Every lineup for next season I saw people posting here even the one I did we always assume Frank will use 4-2-3-1 with Kovacic and Kante. But from what we saw for now (even at Derby) Frank prefers 4-3-3. When everyone is fit we go with Jorginho, Kante and Mount. Jorginho and Gilmour are only players capable of playing deeper in this system. Kovacic and RLC are best as box to box. Not sure what should we do with Kante? Maybe we should really try to sell him. 

Also with James taking Azpi's place and Jorginho being benched who is going to be our captain? Rudiger would be a best choice because of his leadership qualities and in that lineup he would be the only one with Kante longer than two years here. 

we have arguably the most complex MF situation of any top 20 team, especially IF we buy Havertz and do not sell Kante

insane talent, but also so young in certain players, and then hard to work in players (Kante, Jorginho, Mount, RLC, Kovacic,(to a point), Barkley, Ampadu (DMF or CB?), Gallagher all of whom have nebulous best positions)

plus Gilmour, Ziyech (can play AMF but will be a winger mostly I think) and then possibly Havertz (he is great no matter where he plays) and finally youth  team Tino Anjorin (loan him out to Germany or the Dutch Legue)

plus the need to be sold or released Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Kenedy,  Marco van Ginkel, Charly Musonda, Danilo Pantic, Izzy Brown, Lewis Baker, Nathan, Lucas Piazon Victor Moses (who plays at RMF at times) (Pasalic is soon sold)

btw some above could be called part-time wingers, wingbacks etc as well

24 total possibly (23 when Pasalic is sold, 22 if no Havertz buy)  and we are still SUPPOSEDLY looking at CMF and DMF (surely only when we start to sell off)

plus there are the younger loanees and academy lads (like Jacob Maddox, George McEachran,, Henry Lawrence, Luke McCormick, Jon Russell, Tariq Uwakwe, Thierno Ballo, etc etc)

it's fucking bonkers!!!!!

35 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Theo Hernandez  and Thomas Partey are bargain too.

They have  relese-clause like TimoWerner .

What are the release clause? Theo interest me a lot and his age is perfect.