Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

Posted (edited)

Tuchel will be hoping wearing yellow brings much more luck to Chelsea's way as they look to lift the trophy of the world's oldest competition in the same colour kits they did nearly 13 years ago against another Merseyside-based outfit.

As per the statement released by the club once the away kit was unveiled last summer, the shirt Chelsea will be wearing at Wembley appear to be a nod to the level of young, exciting talent within their ranks.

"The pinstripe detail is a nod to kits of the past, but are refreshed by the alignment with black, representative of this new era of youthful energy taking over the club," the club claimed.

Edited by Nero

Fully expecting the loss, not because I'm bashing the team but just simply based on form. 

If we win, which we obviously have a chance of doing then today would be a fantastic day.

Come on you Blues 

KTBFFH!

• Like 1

If hadn't already lost a cup to them and wasn't our 3rd FA cup final be a bit more hmm. But we need this! It's been too long! And this being our 3rd chance..underdogs and all!

I'm hoping Tuchel goes with the same front line as our previous match. Lukaku might have been useless for months, but he's got some form behind him that could be beneficial today.

WTF happened to Havertz?

Don’t tell me Christensen is injured or sick again….

Havertz not even being an option off the bench today is a big blow. Not really a single game changing attacker who you’d trust on our bench today. 😩

• Sad 1

3th lose in a row in FA will be tooo much  especially after EFL League final 

if there was a big game for Lukaku to deliver, this is it. Let’s see if he is up to the task

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

if there was a big game for Lukaku to deliver, this is it. Let’s see if he is up to the task

It would be nice if he could emulate Drogba for just 90 mins. Wembley was like his second home.

• Like 2

You’ve got to assume that much of Liverpool’s attacking game plan will be to isolate Diaz on Chalobah as often as possible. Force him to panic and make mistakes. Same thing he did in the last game against us.

I just hope we don’t allow them to blitz us at the start and we’re just immediately facing wave after wave of attack. 

• ZAPHOD2319 changed the title to Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool