Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

My biggest fear by far is that Tuchel will opt for the Azpi as the wingback with James as the RCB shit again. If we do that it’s going to be awful to watch.

This. I'd rather he just play an extra CB if he's worried about Azpilicueta getting caught out of position.

Keeping James pegged back in CB would just nullify our attacking threat down the right.

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

My biggest fear by far is that Tuchel will opt for the Azpi as the wingback with James as the RCB shit again. If we do that it’s going to be awful to watch.

He has both Chris and Trevoh fit. Has to be Rudi Silva Chris/Trevoh

On 5/13/2022 at 9:28 AM, Milan said:

Just like in Madrid - a weird choice of kit colors. We will be wearing yellow against Liverpool.

WTF why? I hate this yellow kits so much

Tuchel will be hoping wearing yellow brings much more luck to Chelsea's way as they look to lift the trophy of the world's oldest competition in the same colour kits they did nearly 13 years ago against another Merseyside-based outfit.

As per the statement released by the club once the away kit was unveiled last summer, the shirt Chelsea will be wearing at Wembley appear to be a nod to the level of young, exciting talent within their ranks.

"The pinstripe detail is a nod to kits of the past, but are refreshed by the alignment with black, representative of this new era of youthful energy taking over the club," the club claimed.

Edited by Nero

Fully expecting the loss, not because I'm bashing the team but just simply based on form. 

If we win, which we obviously have a chance of doing then today would be a fantastic day.

Come on you Blues 

KTBFFH!

I'm hoping Tuchel goes with the same front line as our previous match. Lukaku might have been useless for months, but he's got some form behind him that could be beneficial today.

Don’t tell me Christensen is injured or sick again….

Havertz not even being an option off the bench today is a big blow. Not really a single game changing attacker who you’d trust on our bench today. 😩