Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see ash going this summer if i'm honest . i think he could see a move to Spain as a possible fresh start in his relationship , family life and playing career . i think if Real offer 10 million we should let him go ( if that's what he wishes for )

I cant belive why anybody thinks Ashley leaving would be good for us. It would be as good as Ballack departure for last season. He is the best LB and we need him. I agree Ryan B. i V.A. are great talents but they are not up to Asley defensively. We need him at least one more season and Bertrand as his substitute so he can develop. To bring atractive football and what Roman wants to Stamford Bridge AVB needs best defence in PL, and withou t Ashley we wouldnt have one, would we ?

Don't know if there's truth in all these rumours but...

In all honesty if Ashley Cole wants to leave we shouldn't force him to stay back. Naturally AVB will meet up with him (besides others) and find out wants on his mind before anything, and they'll work something out...

On the plus side, we have to options remaining for LB in Patrick and Ryan..If used well they could become more than decent replacements for Cole...

The only downside to letting Cole go would be that he's English. Also he's probably the best left back in the world. And he might become an addition for a top Spanish Club and ruin our case for another European Cup. Alright, I'll stop mellow.gif

Ashley is a legend, but if someone offered me 30M for him, I'd gladly take it. he has already done a lot at the club.

Even though I think this are just rumours. every summer, Ashley is in the papers. he is a superstar

I cant belive why anybody thinks Ashley leaving would be good for us. It would be as good as Ballack departure for last season. He is the best LB and we need him.

I definitely agree with what you're saying there, however, I'm sure you'll understand, that there's no point in keeping an unhappy player at the club.

Boas however has said he will give everyone a chance during pre-season, so I'm sure he will sit down with Ash and talk him into staying.

Although the only good thing about Ashley's possible departure, is that there will be a massive opportunity to give Ryan Bertrand the breakthrough he deserves!

Because if they gonna be together again,the chances that he will move to spain is bigger.

How? They stayed in England while they were together, and when they split. So why move now?

Because Ashley want to start a new life in spain with her. far from the british people and media.

How do you know that as fact?

Given the racism he encountered in the England-Spain friendly in 2004, I doubt it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You