Man City 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Also it must be pointed out, Arse played City a couple of weeks ago with zero fear and showed them no respect. Their team of kids showed more quality and courage than our team of super experienced veterans and CL winners.

I realize it’s hard to be confident and courageous when we have Alonso, Azpi, Sarr etc out there but still.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Also it must be pointed out, Arse played City a couple of weeks ago with zero fear and showed them no respect. Their team of kids showed more quality and courage than our team of super experienced Berger and and CL winners.

I realize it’s hard to be confident and courageous when we have Alonso, Azpi, Sarr etc out there but still.

Their attack is fluid though. 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Lukaku had a few really poor touches, true, but I don’t see why anyone here is having a go at him here. He’s making the runs and as the commentator Lee Dixon on the American broadcast has said repeatedly the ball doesn’t come accurately. He’s in acres of grass but our players aren’t composed enough to find him.

Any striker would be invisible the way we played there.

Because he's cocked up about 5 chances on the counter and his presence murders our pressing game.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Also it must be pointed out, Arse played City a couple of weeks ago with zero fear and showed them no respect. Their team of kids showed more quality and courage than our team of super experienced veterans and CL winners.

Because they picked the player's for a pressing/fluid game, we haven't.

That and Arteta wasn't their micromanaging them.