Man City 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Kepa

Chris Silva Rudiger

Azpi  Kante  Jorginho  Alonso

Ziyech Havertz Pulisic

Dont like wing backs options but it is what it is.

Alonso was game winner last time there and Azpi should focus on defense. 

-------------------Kepa

--Azpi--Christensen--Rudiger---Sarr

-----------Kante----Kovacic

-------Ziyech-------Havertz

---------Werner------Lukaku

or

----------------Kepa

--Christensen--Thiago---Rudiger

--Azpi---Kante-----Jorginho----Alonso

-------Ziyech(Mount)------Werner(Havertz)

-------------------Lukaku

Christensen out with COVID now. So it’s either we continue with a back 4 that includes Sarr or we play Azpi as the 3rd CB in a back 3.

Think I’d prefer the latter as Sarr looks a bit shaky on the ball when he’s pressed. And god knows City will press the shit out of him.

With this new variant people have it and never show symptoms, especially vaccinated people. It probably just comes down to bad timing with the tests. The nice thing is so many vaxed people testing positive means the vaccine is doing its job against this. Even vaccinated you will still test positive if you come in contact, but your body just fights it off very well.

I'm not expecting Tuchel to repeat what he did at the Bridge by essentially self-sabotaging. Hoping we give City a game, as they are susceptible to teams being direct. 

I think it will be a score draw which would probably be acceptable for both sides considering the situation, but it would be great to win away again.

City are great but not unbeatable, we did it times in a row and even Solskjaer managed to pull off a 100% record at The Ethiad. 

My confidence or lack off in this game will come in the line-up more than any I can remember recently. As close to the same line-up we saw in Porto as possible and I'll have genuine belief we can get something out of this.