Leicester 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Boss performance, amazing teamwork. Maybe execpt Mount and Havertz everybody was flawless.

Havertz was not bad at all, he held the ball up great and if not for Kante running into him he would have had a goal

Just now, Milan said:

What is frustrating is that Reece James did no wrong, scored a perfectly legal goal from his point of view but the refs go back in time, Yes, it was offside back there, but James did no wrong sadly.

Sublime finish and what a player he is.

Chalobah is great too - really like him. So much energy.

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

If we didn't fucked up against Burnley now we would be 8 points ahead 😤

If, buts and maybe's can work both ways though. If we succumbed to Brentford or that first half vs Villa.....

Just now, different level said:

Is it normal that I'm somewhat annoyed we only won 0-3, lol? Yes, we were THAT good. Probably our best performance this season.

Yeah should have been more- but let's not get greedy. It's a marathon not a sprint 🤣👍

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Havertz was not bad at all, he held the ball up great and if not for Kante running into him he would have had a goal

I didn’t mean he was bad, neither Mount. But everybody else played so well that I think these two were a little below the line.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The true mark of a team that is incredibly coached is that you can constantly rotate different players in and out and not drop a level. That’s exactly what we have now.

Throw Lukaku into the mix and it would probably become a different story. 👀

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

I didn’t mean he was bad, neither Mount. But everybody else played so well that I think these two were a little below the line.

Mount was poor, by far our worst player, so agree with him