Leicester 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 24h to the game, feeling pumped already

This really felt  like an eternity. I managed to fit almost my entire Caribbean vacation into this international break without missing a minute of Chels. Needless to say I don’t have any vacation planned for the next 4 months till the next int break so I can solely focus on our games lol 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

DomRep and Jamaica 

We spent some time in the DomRep two years ago. Did a jungle tree top zip line and went horseback riding. The area really reminded me of growing up in Hawaii. Have not made it to Jamaica yet. Sounds like a great time. 

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We spent some time in the DomRep two years ago. Did a jungle tree top zip line and went horseback riding. The area really reminded me of growing up in Hawaii. Have not made it to Jamaica yet. Sounds like a great time. 

It was. We also did the zip line and two hikes in the jungle, one to a spectacular cascade in el limon. We divided our time between the famous white sands, clear waters of the south coast and the wild, less crowded north coast with a lot more untouched nature. 

Never been to Hawaii. But can imagine where it is similar. Jamaica was great for surfing, rafting and enjoying the Caribbean lifestyle. really nice, joyous ppl with good stories. The best thing is how easy it is to move around and interact with the locals, really dive into the culture. 

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

It was. We also did the zip line and two hikes in the jungle, one to a spectacular cascade in el limon. We divided our time between the famous white sands, clear waters of the south coast and the wild, less crowded north coast with a lot more untouched nature. 

Never been to Hawaii. But can imagine where it is similar. Jamaica was great for surfing, rafting and enjoying the Caribbean lifestyle. really nice, joyous ppl with good stories. The best thing is how easy it is to move around and interact with the locals, really dive into the culture. 

Wagwan! You could have catch Jamaica:USA game in Kingston.