Bournemouth 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

I said it weeks ago

but its ONE main thing that I hate on the kits

no, not the yellow stripe that so many hate

its that the fucking pattern extends to the shorts and makes the kit look like pyjamas

all they need to do is use sold blue shorts and I will not say anything bad

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I said it weeks ago

its that the fucking pattern extends to the shorts and makes the kit look like pyjamas

They need Scott Parker's mum to dress them😲

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I said it weeks ago

true, it looks like they got a chessboard on their butts.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

2002 shit style is alive and well in 2021

those haircuts, the marks and sparks clobber

just bleeech

25ec666af60ff937359a56d95b18e6d0.jpg

Kinda nonsense how we've gotten to a point where clubs, broadcasters are getting random football folks to be presenters or especially pundits. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

true, it looks like they got a chessboard on their butts.

exactly, and the back of the shirt, with huge shift and clash in pattern looks like a blueberry vomited on the Croatian kit and sewed kente cloth to it all crooked stylee

Chelsea 2021-22 home kit 'leaked' with luminous yellow trim and  zig-zag/checkered pattern as fans brand it 'worst ever'

multi coloured kente cloth quality – Ahenfie Kente: Buy the Bestcroatia football top online

27 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Gallagher will be a decent midfielder for a bottom half Prem team because he has bags of energy and running, and can do a bit of everything to a reasonable standard but at the level Chelsea require he just does not look good enough technically unfortunately.  The composure and passing of Drinkwater, Barkley and RLC is much more crisp and polished.

Out of that group I like RLC, I think at the very least he could be a viable super sub. His physicality and pace can give tired opposition a lot of trouble. I think there is a role for him.