Bournemouth 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

9 minutes ago, Jas said:

Kinda nonsense how we've gotten to a point where clubs, broadcasters are getting random football folks to be presenters or especially pundits. 

they will soon just grab randos off the street, lolol

19 minutes ago, Jas said:

Kinda nonsense how we've gotten to a point where clubs, broadcasters are getting random football folks to be presenters or especially pundits. 

They can't be much worse than some of the 'experts' floating about.

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Out of that group I like RLC, I think at the very least he could be a viable super sub. His physicality and pace can give tired opposition a lot of trouble. I think there is a role for him. 

Midway through the second half RLC seemed to switch into that holding role instead of Gallagher and it did seem to wrestle back the initiative of the game.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

When you have once Heard Bastian schweinsteiger babbling his captain obvious commonplaces even the fat curly hair guy from ctv sounds like Shakespeare 

49 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Out of that group I like RLC, I think at the very least he could be a viable super sub. His physicality and pace can give tired opposition a lot of trouble. I think there is a role for him. 

If he was a reliable goalscorer, assister or chance creater I would agree but he is neither of the three bar one half season with Sarri really. I mean how can he be an effective super sub if he doesnt contribute goals, assists or key passes regularly? 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Not that they are any better but getting these random football folks just feels cheesy and even cringey. 

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

BEHOLD!

The funniest thing is, if he was still at his 15/16 level the race for CM4 (if we don't use the market) would be a one horse race.

5 hours ago, Jas said:

BEHOLD!

Arguably his best performancein a Chelsea shirt. only one misplaced pass which Ziyech's fault. HIs long diagonals to CHO were spot on as was his defensive positioning. If Jorginho had such a performance some members on here would not stop fawning. He also looks fit. Vitesse Arnheim or whatever club we loan him to will be happy.