Chelsea 2-1 Leicester

Jase

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

If we implode now it will be the biggest choke job ever ffs

Yeah, only worse I remember is Leverkusen in 01/02 season when they lost Bundesliga, German Cup and CL final in like 10 days. 

9 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

and still we do nothing about it, this shit cant be allowed to continue, its clear as daylight there is an agenda against us.

Say what you want about JM but he was spot fucking on when he said there is a clear agenda towards Chelsea

32 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yeah, only worse I remember is Leverkusen in 01/02 season when they lost Bundesliga, German Cup and CL final in like 10 days. 

the leverkusen german players, including Ballack, that went on to play in the world cup, also lost the final vs Brazil. That must really hurt

52 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

in a way ours would be worse, as Neverkusen still had CL the next year

there is still an outside (very outside though) that we not only lose two finals, but could also even crash out of Europe (even the EL) altogether

an ominous omen is that in 2002/03, Neverkusen almost were relegated

0de0d2bf2fc0149947b743d423bd606f.png

2008 was worse than even the worst case scenario this time.

Dropped a whopping 10 points in added time which proved fatal for our title hope.

Had one hand on the Fa cup with ALL the other big boys out and lost to Barnsley.

Lost the league cup final to Spurs.

Lost the UCL despite holding match point.

Edited by Tomo

we so need to win this

if we do

then we have so many ways to get 4th (at worst) and thus CL, or CL outright v CL final win

if we beat Leicester we go to the CL if any ONE of these 5 things happen

1 we beat Villa (simplest)

2 we beat Citeh (simple but harder)

3 Liverpool lose one game of their 3 left (a draw and two wins for pool gets dicey IF we lose to Villa, as then Pool and Chels will both be on 67, and they likely, very likely, pip us on GD or tie on GD and then they go through on goals scored)

4 spuds beats Leicester

5 spuds draws with Leicester and we do not lose by 3 or more goals to Villa (5 or more if we beat Leicester by 2) 

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

2008 was worse than even the worst case scenario this time.

Dropped a whopping 10 points in added time which proved fatal for our title hope.

Had one hand on the Fa cup with ALL the other big boys out and lost to Barnsley.

Lost the league cup final to Spurs.

Lost the UCL despite holding match point.

Still have nightmares about 08.

Coming back to this game,

I don't want some fucking referee or VAR to have a chance to decide this game. 

Hope we come flying out of the traps and beat this Leicester team into submission. I'll be disappointed if we don't.

I'm not sure after our last two games we have it in us to win this game, we are now heads down.

We are toothless up front and the quicker we fuck off players like Werner the better, he looks like Morata more and more after every game...heart like a pea the spineless fucker.

Just now, Special Juan said:

I'm not sure after our last two games we have it in us to win this game, we are now heads down.

We are toothless up front and the quicker we fuck off players like Werner the better, he looks like Morata more and more after every game...heart like a pea the spineless fucker.

I dont think we do..hopefully can be proven wrong but who knows...they need to step up!

A draw might be ok all things considered, if Tottenham doesn't lose in the last fixture against Leicester and we win against Aston Villa we gonna pipe them on goal difference.

Just now, Mana said:

Feck a draw. Leicester has already taken 3 points from us, taken the FA Cup and sacked Lampard (not that I was against the latter).

Must win at all costs.

I don't trust this team to get the win, feels like full collapse happening.

Justo ahora, Blue Armour dijo:

No draws, if we can't beat this Leicester side convincingly at home in front of the fans, then we have bigger problems.

Tbf if we don’t take 6/6 in the next 2 games then we don’t deserve to qualify for the CL. Even if we win the final (which still getting there is great) but not beating Leicester and Villa is bad signs as you’ve said.