Chelsea 0-1 Porto

Jase

1 minute ago, Azul said:

CHO would offer offensive threat and their left-back wouldn't press up very high. Which means we can potentially control that right side.

Judging by Tuchel's reaction at half, gaining attacking control is far from his concern. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Judging by Tuchel's reaction at half, gaining attacking control is far from his concern. 

You might be right, but sitting back too much and inviting pressure is even more dangerous imo

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Why do so many people act like two games are the same?

We won this tournament the same season McLeish and Pardew won at The Bridge ffs.

Tomo, we do not need to be reminded of getting spanked at home by a rubbish Villa side back then...

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

All the more reasoning why an elite CM should be a priority. 

Leon Goretzka is impossible 

so

Eduardo Camavinga (donside is every huge team wants him)

Marcos Llorente (insanely expensive if AM refuses to come off his release clause)

Federico Valverde (near impossible)

Youri Tielemans (proven EPL star)

Houssem Aouar (doable)

Marco Verratti (near impossible)

Saúl Ñíguez (insanely expensive if AM refuses to come off his release clause)

Ryan Gravenberch (very young still, huge potential, but a dice roll if he is meant to be the one)

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lots need to be said about some player's performances. The midfield two and James need to step it up. 

Jorginho's been one of our best players I felt? Recoveries, interceptions and tackles have been good. Needs to take a bit more control of the game but he’s doing the other side of the game well which people usually pan him for. I get the feeling we have another gear or two to go up though. Most of the players can do better though in midfield and attack. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Jorginho's been one of our best players I felt? Recoveries, interceptions and tackles have been good. Needs to take a bit more control of the game but he’s doing the other side of the game well which people usually pan him for. I get the feeling we have another gear or two to go up though. Most of the players can do better though in midfield and attack. 

yes, not really unhappy with him