Chelsea 0-1 Porto

Jase

I imagine Tuchel feels they are going to come at us and we can get behind them with that attacking three. I love he is not looking at this from just trying to hold a 2 point lead.

Adds fuel to the idea he values CL more than top 4. In reality I think he values both.

Not surprised by the starting XI after the weekend's game but once again and especially after Kovacic's injury, great decision by Tuchel to leave Gilmour back in Cobham...no midfielders on the bench! 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not surprised by the starting XI after the weekend's game but once again and especially after Kovacic's injury, great decision by Tuchel to leave Gilmour back in Cobham...no midfielders on the bench! 

Mount drops deep if needed

Ah, shit. Kova is a huge miss here. Really, really hope it’s just precautionary so he doesn’t further injure himself.

We absolutely need him for this run in. Our most important midfielder.

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ah, shit. Kova is a huge miss here. Really, really hope it’s just precautionary so he doesn’t further injure himself.

We absolutely need him for this run in. Our most important midfielder.

is he being held out so he doesn't risk yellow card suspension for next round?