• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

It's scary to think that we have literally no forwards to rely on. Werner is missing chances left and right, Pulisic is dropping stinkers, Ziyech is average, Mount is overhyped by our fans and Giroud is not press-resistant. The only one that has been consistent since he came back is Havertz. The rest of them are so inconsistent it's annoying.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He's been our best player or should I say most lively. 

I expected more from Pulisic, he looks like a shadow of his former self. I was hoping he could regain his form, but he's been inconsistent.

Pulisic looks totally devoid of any confidence. Being out of the team for so long has killed him. Struggling to dribble past defenders which he usually did for fun, sloppy passes when teammates are wide open, easy 1v1 with the keeper where he looked like a deer in headlights.

‘Sad to watch him like this. A bit like Ziyech a couple of weeks ago before he got a run of games. Pulisic needs minutes badly to get his confidence back. Hope we don’t get rid in the summer.

9 minutes ago, Azul said:

It's scary to think that we have literally no forwards to rely on. Werner is missing chances left and right, Pulisic is dropping stinkers, Ziyech is average, Mount is overhyped by our fans and Giroud is not press-resistant. The only one that has been consistent since he came back is Havertz. The rest of them are so inconsistent it's annoying.

I would have played Havertz to keep his momentum going. Its not asif he has played hundreds of games.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I would have played Havertz to keep his momentum going. Its not asif he has played hundreds of games.

I understand Tuchel for playing Giroud, because he probably thought Sheffield would not press much.

3 minutes ago, chippy said:

We might be getting results under TT,  but by god we are dire to watch most of the time. Probably the most boring football of the RA era.

Thats a bit too far imo, in any case I dont give a rats ass just as long as we are efficient and the mentality is there.

4 minutes ago, chippy said:

We might be getting results under TT,  but by god we are dire to watch most of the time. Probably the most boring football of the RA era.

Totally disagree. We play very neat and tidy football under TT. We just have an entire attack that can’t finish to save their lives.

6 minutes ago, Azul said:

I expected more from Pulisic, he looks like a shadow of his former self. I was hoping he could regain his form, but he's been inconsistent.

Confidence can return very quickly in players. Just a good goal can sometimes be enough.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Totally disagree. We play very neat and tidy football under TT. We just have an entire attack that can’t finish to save their lives.

We did the same under Sarri but not many enjoyed his football.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What's the point of playing neat and tidy football if we don't turn it into chances and goals though? The finishing has been a problem but let's not pretend like we consistently create chances either. We had no real chance to score against the Premier League bottom side in that first half but apart from that Pulisic chance, which came from a turnover.