Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC
Followers 0

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Very likely off to United or Man City. His football suits Man United football perfectly

United an absolute top club, get real man.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He does not offer much else when he does not score goals and he is clearly very dependent on his teammates giving him good passes. He is currently nowhere near Mbappe level because even when Mbappe do

LOL If that's the kind of money they want, no one is gonna pay for it, especially when clubs are still counting the cost of the pandemic. 

This season yes, last season two German sides made it while the runaway champions were dumped out by a diluted Atletico and the 2nd place team were dumped out by the 10th place French side. Not to men

1 hour ago, Jason said:

LOL

Isn't this same shit source that reported Mount was angry we signed Havertz? 

SportBild: “Chelsea don’t stand a chance to sign Haaland” #BVB #CFC

Real Madrid are doing everything they can to sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund this summer, according to Cadena SER

Legit news if you ask me . I can't imagine Haaland to choose  Chelsea over Real or Barcelona or even  United (OLE)  

Real would love to replace Benzema with Haaland

Barcelona would want to make Messi happy with transfer like Haaland

United would replace immediately Martial for Haaland .

Chelsea may not even be in the top 4 this season  -> no CL  next season .

Edited by milka
  • Sad 1

Sorry, are we to assume the article is credible when they've listed United as a step up, but not us? The same United that's heavily reliant on one footballer, that's in the Europa league, hasn't won anything since 2017, and under a manager that has a piss poor record in Europe?

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Sorry, are we to assume the article is credible when they've listed United as a step up, but not us? The same United that's heavily reliant on one footballer, that's in the Europa league, hasn't won anything since 2017, and under a manager that has a piss poor record in Europe?

Exactly, I dont believe it.......and even if the report is 100% legit then he can go spit, we want proper warriors to be here.

6 hours ago, R2D2 said:

Who the fuck is this sack of trash reporter?

It is just quoting Bild

According to the magazine, the player himself sees only six clubs and Thomas Tuchel’s side are not included in the list. It’s claimed Chelsea have ‘little chance of signing’ the former Red Bull Salzburg man, despite Abramovich’s willingness to acquire his services and his side having the financial muscle to complete the transfer. Haaland doesn’t want to take an intermediate step and wants to join ‘an absolute top club’. SportBild suggests the west London club doesn’t fit in this category, which is why the attacker isn’t keen.

684a5c04749f330a769b3377811df369.png

The only 6 clubs he will consider are Barca, Real, Juve, Manure, Citeh, and Pool according to Bild

Edited by Vesper
1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He'll listen to his dad as well -...who played for Citeh 

Yes, I have said Citeh is the frontrunner, and it makes the most footballing sense

Real and Barca are hot messes at the moment, and he is only 20yo. he can always go to either 5, 7 years down the road. Pool have huge age issues coming up very soon, and Serie A is meh. That leaves Manure and Citeh, and his Citeh connections (plus Citeh's style and the fact they are far beyond Manure atm, especially in managers), so I say Citeh are frontrunners atm.

Absolutely no chance that we are getting Haaland.

The question is, who will we get to lead the line!!

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, milka said:

Legit news if you ask me . I can't imagine Haaland to choose  Chelsea over Real or Barcelona or even  United (OLE)  

Real would love to replace Benzema with Haaland

Barcelona would want to make Messi happy with transfer like Haaland

United would replace immediately Martial for Haaland .

Chelsea may not even be in the top 4 this season  -> no CL  next season .

Messi is out (90%) and both Barca and Real are in massive turmoil atm, financially as well.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes, I have said Citeh is the frontrunner, and it makes the most footballing sense

Real and Barca are hot messes at the moment, and he is only 20yo. he can always go to either 5, 7 years down the road. Pool have huge age issues coming up very soon, and Serie A is meh. That leaves Manure and Citeh, and his Citeh connections (plus Citeh's style and the fact they are far beyond Manure atm, especially in managers), so I say Citeh are frontrunners atm.

No way he'll go to the Theatre of Shit either. Keane deliberately snapping his dads leg in what is probably the worst tackle in football history will probably sway him away

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Absolutely no chance that we are getting Haaland.

The question is, who will we get to lead the line!!

if no Håland, it is down to only 2 realistic (and still crazy hard pulls) options who are good enough (the rest are impossible or too old for long term (Lewa and Immobile)

Lautaro Martinez or DCL are it, I would go for DCL myself (I have been saying this for a year)

after that, the drop off is massive (or involves impossible pulls, like Mbappe or Kane or Lukaku)

IF we miss out on CL and Everton make it, DCL will not leave them for us (and uder any crstances, he will be insane expensive)

so it may just default to Lautaro

BUT

there is one one Håland, and the other 6 clubs (besides us) fighting over him will SO SO SO move for Lautaro IF they miss out on Håland

its is somewhat likely we get absolutely ASSED OUT and get none of the 8

and just trod on with what we have or but a huge step-down level player

Victor Osimhen has been a huge bust at Napoli, only 2 goals, all comps, in 1000 minutes

Firmino is 30 year old near the start of next season, and is not a lead the line type at all and why would he come here anyway, I think he is going to drop off in a year or two anyway

there simply are not a lot of great CF's out there at all, and most will not leave the clubs they are at

we do have 2 great youth CF's

Armando Broja (on loan at Vitesse)

Jude Soonsup-Bell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think we are in desperate search for the striker. But when someone like Haaland is on the market you would be stupid not to try. 

Abraham, Giroud and Werner gave us 33 goals already this season. Not that bad and I imagine Werner will be much better next season. Ziyech, Pulisic and Havartz also need to step up big time. 

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I don't think we are in desperate search for the striker. But when someone like Haaland is on the market you would be stupid not to try. 

Abraham, Giroud and Werner gave us 33 goals already this season. Not that bad and I imagine Werner will be much better next season. Ziyech, Pulisic and Havartz also need to step up big time. 

Have to disagree. CF after a non-funsized DM is probably the most important position to sort out. Werner is half the player without a good CF to play off and against the big teams we are toothless because Giroud is too slow (although a great CF2/3 I hope he stays fyi) and Tammy is still essentially a mid-table player. So, sure against the Burnley's of this world he'll get you goals but step it up and you get him missing the chances like he did against Spuds at home; although I do recognise the danger of selling him as both Drogba and Costa weren't top rank CF's until they got to 25ish. Further, people need to start to recognize Werner is more of a Pedro type player than a No.9. If we move to a Pep type style then he would be fine but we aren't really set up for that. 

This said, as much as I would love to lube up and unzip to have a fantasy w*nk over Håland, he isn't coming here. He will go to City. 

Edited by King Kante

Think the source is pure bullshit, for starters this is the same that said Mount was angry we signed Havertz and same one that said Kai had enough and wants to leave, they clearly hate us for taking all German talent from there. Add to that Bayern aren't even mentioned, Haaland wants to play for a top class club but somehow Bayern isn't an option whereas Trashnited who couldn't even get out of the group stages of CL and only sitting 2nd via penalties are, heck even Juventus is a joke nowdays.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Or Havertz can be our false 9. 

If Havertz is moved to play up top on a consistent basis, think a top class winger is needed, Ziyech doesn't look to be anywhere near that and Pulisic is rigged with injuries almost never getting some rhythm.

Would be absolutely crazy to miss out on two incredible players in Haaland and Sancho both when Dortmund are prepared for a fire sale due to money problems, we can't simply sit back and watch them go elsewhere. I think anyone can be convinced with the right plan and ideas in mind, we gotta trust the board after last summer and hope it wasn't the Lampard effect, if we don't get Haaland anything else would feel like a massive downgrade and I'd rather keep Abraham in that case than waste money on average strikers.

Edited by R2D2
5 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Think the source is pure bullshit, for starters this is the same that said Mount was angry we signed Havertz and same one that said Kai had enough and wants to leave, they clearly hate us for taking all German talent from there. Add to that Bayern aren't even mentioned, Haaland wants to play for a top class club but somehow Bayern isn't an option whereas Trashnited who couldn't even get out of the group stages of CL and only sitting 2nd via penalties are, heck even Juventus is a joke nowdays.

It's the same media outlet but different person reporting it. 

And I presume Bayern aren't mentioned because they still have Lewandowski and if we're being honest, what competition is there really for Bayern apart from in the Champions League? One would imagine Haaland wants to experience challenges as well. 

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's the same media outlet but different person reporting it. 

And I presume Bayern aren't mentioned because they still have Lewandowski and if we're being honest, what competition is there really for Bayern apart from in the Champions League? One would imagine Haaland wants to experience challenges as well. 

Maybe a German can tell us more but isn't Bild somewhat reliable only for German players, whereas competing with Don Balon in terms of reliability for everything else?

The article mentions he considers only 6 clubs as his possible destinations, but for starters this feels completely absurd by what logic would Haaland come to this conclusion in just March especially when the likes of Liverpool and United might not even make the CL whereas we might and how would they know what he thinks?

Another thing I read today is that Haaland might be unsure of us because of our small chance creation in the final 3rd but if we go by that logic Juventus and United are just as dire as us, at least we have the excuse the new players haven't yet glued and better things are yet to come but Juventus and United are proper pants in chance creations just as much as us if not worse.

Edited by R2D2
15 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Or Havertz can be our false 9. 

The Athletic might have been reading TC too!

12 hours ago, R2D2 said:

Maybe a German can tell us more but isn't Bild somewhat reliable only for German players, whereas competing with Don Balon in terms of reliability for everything else?

The article mentions he considers only 6 clubs as his possible destinations, but for starters this feels completely absurd by what logic would Haaland come to this conclusion in just March especially when the likes of Liverpool and United might not even make the CL whereas we might and how would they know what he thinks?

Another thing I read today is that Haaland might be unsure of us because of our small chance creation in the final 3rd but if we go by that logic Juventus and United are just as dire as us, at least we have the excuse the new players haven't yet glued and better things are yet to come but Juventus and United are proper pants in chance creations just as much as us if not worse.

Bild is actually pretty reliable when it comes to football news, especially regarding Bundesliga news. As far as I know, they were the first that broke Mou to Chelsea news when Mou came back for a second time. 

Obviously, they were wrong couple of times, but overall they are reliable. When it comes to this kind of article, that might be BS, but I am pretty sure that if someone makes a real attempt to buy Haaland, Bild will be the first to report it. 

Apart from football news, Bild is quite bad and not worth mentioning, but from my experiences, they are reliable overall when it comes to football. 

• Like 2