Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

11 minutes ago, dimmas said:

How good is he actually, technically wise? Is he not much different from werner?

relied a lot to his pace, space, finishing and sync movement from the whole attacking player? 

But beside that, from technical aspect, decision making, and his physical strength is actually similiar, which isn't really convincing?

He is better than Werner technically, but he is nowhere near the level of Lewandowski and Kane for instance. He prefers counter striking football because he can use his pace and strenght better. But he made an interview yesterday, in which he said that he watches Lewandowski all the time and tries to copy his moves, so he can become better. So, he at least he knows his weaknesses

But the question always is how are those guys going to perform against defenders that big muscle wise, tall and fast like in Pl? In Bundesliga the defending level is complete garbage and it is not physical as for instance PL or Ligue 1. I always say that Ligue 1 is very similar to PL because of their technical and physical football. 

Edited by killer1257

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

He is better than Werner technically, but he is nowhere near the level of Lewandowski and Kane for instance. He prefers counter striking football because he can use his pace and strenght better. But he made an interview yesterday, in which he said that he watches Lewandowski all the time and tries to copy his moves, so he can become better. So, he at least he knows his weaknesses

But the question always is how are those guys going to perform against defenders that big muscle wise, tall and fast like in Pl? In Bundesliga the defending level is complete garbage and it is not physical as for instance PL or Ligue 1. I always say that Ligue 1 is very similar to PL because of their technical and physical football. 

I would love to see Haaland in PL. I think it would be a completely different challange as like you said, defenders here are way bigger and more athletic than in Bundesliga. Haaland might be able to bully BuLi defenders but i can totally see him just bounce off Zouma and not get the foul. Not carryign too much muscle is why he is so athletic and mobile for his height. Putting on more might change his playing style. But if he gets the balance right, i can see him become a mix of ibra and prime drogs.

Matt Law: “Nobody is buying Haaland for £100m this summer. £150m plus Raiola, plus wages total cost will be £200m. I think City are reluctant. I see only 2/3 clubs in terms of the real auction”.

Edited by Blues Forever

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Matt Law: “Nobody is buying Haaland for £100m this summer. £150m plus Raiola, plus wages total cost will be £200m. I think City are reluctant. I see only 2/3 clubs in terms of the real auction”.

This is insane amount of money. We could fix our squad with this kind of money

49 minutes ago, milka said:

Isn't that pretty much the case for every transfer? 🤣

And Matt Law said as if we didn't have the money from the outgoings and Roman just threw the money on Havertz from his pocket. 

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

This is insane amount of money. We could fix our squad with this kind of money

No one is gonna pay that, def not in this climate. Unless its in installments. PSG dont need him, RM and Barca are skint, City wouldnt dare, I could see udt go for him cuz its sure as hell that Pogba will go so there is money to burn, we could do it but its still a steep premium. BM wont spend that much on anyone.

Edited by Atomiswave

48 minutes ago, milka said:

I still can't imagine Chelsea signing  Haaland in front of Real, Barcelona

The same Barcelona who sold Suarez, Vidal, Rakitic all very cheap to get them off the wage bill because they were struggling financially? The same Real Madrid who bought nobody in the summer? 

As I said before, financially, if we make the best offer or match it, we have a chance. His agent has to be included in that offer unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Isn't that pretty much the case for every transfer? 🤣

And Matt Law said as if we didn't have the money from the outgoings and Roman just threw the money on Havertz from his pocket. 

I think we had some money from the Hazard (not sure how much as no idea how the 130m euros is broken down in installments) and Morata deals but wouldn’t say that Roman didn’t contribute significantly for the signing of Havertz because many doubted we would have the cash to pull it off after getting Ziyech, Chilwell, Werner and the fact we also were linked with Mendy who took the total spend to about £150 m in total at least without including Kai. Then considering that only Nathan and Palasic were the only other players who we sold in the summer, its not hard to imagine Roman putting something in to push that deal through because no way all the loan fees we accumulated either would have given a significant push towards the 70-80m or whatever Kai cost.

Edited by OneMoSalah

53 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think we had some money from the Hazard (not sure how much as no idea how the 130m euros is broken down in installments) and Morata deals but wouldn’t say that Roman didn’t contribute significantly for the signing of Havertz because many doubted we would have the cash to pull it off after getting Ziyech, Chilwell, Werner and the fact we also were linked with Mendy who took the total spend to about £150 m in total at least without including Kai. Then considering that only Nathan and Palasic were the only other players who we sold in the summer, its not hard to imagine Roman putting something in to push that deal through because no way all the loan fees we accumulated either would have given a significant push towards the 70-80m or whatever Kai cost.

I don't remember the exact numbers but my point is, it's not as if Roman decided to just splash all 100 million on a player out of nowhere. Most of last summer's buys were offset by the sales. Roman probably just covered whatever the difference was and I don't think it was big either.

Not sure how true this is but...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/Chelsea/manchester-united-tuchel-solskjaer-b1807870.html

United would still like to sign him, but sources close to the Norwegian say they are not high on the list due to previous tension with Mino Raiola. Haaland himself would prefer to go to Spain next.

One of the biggest signings for United would actually be Fernandes agreeing a new deal. He is willing to do so, but does want the club to buy players he feels can make them compete. Joao Felix is a player he loves playing with, and has mooted.

This is likely to be a relatively restrained summer for United, though. They have not currently made in-roads on any transfers, as they are still deciding on targets, and some sources believe the best they will do - if they do much at all - is three purchases.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You