Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

You wouldn't expect someone like Haaland who looks to be obsessed with being at peak physical condition would sacrifice any kind of preseason training to force a move. I still think its possible we sign him, I would just hate the club to draw it out, the good thing with Dortmund is they set the fee, pay it or don't, we saw that with Sancho last year. The stumbling block is and was always going to be his father and agent.

Maybe I'm just clinging onto the Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas summer, we literally had our business wrapped up so so so early then, it was bliss.

1 hour ago, DH1988 said:

You wouldn't expect someone like Haaland who looks to be obsessed with being at peak physical condition would sacrifice any kind of preseason training to force a move. I still think its possible we sign him, I would just hate the club to draw it out, the good thing with Dortmund is they set the fee, pay it or don't, we saw that with Sancho last year. The stumbling block is and was always going to be his father and agent.

Maybe I'm just clinging onto the Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas summer, we literally had our business wrapped up so so so early then, it was bliss.

A buyout that was active and a gentlemans agreement that was as good as a buyout. Kante and Werner were similar too. 

Apples and oranges. 

On 13/07/2021 at 05:57, NikkiCFC said:

If that's the case this deal is very close. We will pay 175m, no problem. 

Dortmund can buy Vlahovic for like 40m and spend Haaland/Sancho money elsewhere. Vlahovic also won't be available next summer so selling Haaland now would be smart business for them. And no player is worth 100m for just one season. Plus this is most reliable source about Haaland and no surprise it comes out after EURO. We are in full offensive! 

AC Milan and Atletico have already bid for him. Spurs and Juve also rumoured to be looking to make moves soon also so Vlahovic will in all likelihood be off the market well before then. Lots of talk he wants to play for Juventus more than anyone else out of teams linked.

Price set at £51 m if you believe sources as well which I think for teams outside of Italy maybe is a bit of a issue because he’s only had the one real good season there, probably similarly to why we maybe didnt stump up/push as hard for Pastore and Dybala in years gone by also due to the fact they’d only had the one really good season at time we were linked and could of flopped outside of Serie A for a big price tag.

Donyell Maren is close to going to Dortmund, plays CF but he’s able to play all across the front line on the left or right side also. Andre Silva went to Leipzig earlier too. Not a huge list of CFs out there with exceptional potential or good currently who are attainable so you would imagine Dortmund are 100% preparing for another season with Haaland.

Then Maren maybe gets that season to get used to things in Germany before taking over as their main CF next summer, bearing the bigger goal scoring responsibility or they’ll make another move from there.

Be bad enough they've lost Sancho who got like 25+ goal contributions last season so to lose Haaland this summer thats another 35-40+ minimum (cant remember how many he got all competitions). Talking about a team losing 65+ goals in one summer.

Edited by OneMoSalah

14 minutes ago, Mário César said:

so... whats the news of halaand that fabrizio would tell?

The update is that there is no update.

Fjortoft was on Romano's show and all he apparently said was basically what we already know for ages - the club are interested in Haaland but there's no agreement etc. all comes down to whether the club can put in a bid big enough to make Dortmund sell him. 

12 hours ago, Jas said:

The update is that there is no update.

Fjortoft was on Romano's show and all he apparently said was basically what we already know for ages - the club are interested in Haaland but there's no agreement etc. all comes down to whether the club can put in a bid big enough to make Dortmund sell him. 

Well that is hardly surprising Fjortoft is a known BS'er. 

Where I stand on Håland is that it was always a difficult transfer to pull off. I think I rated it as a 30%-40% chance as Dortmund clearly don't want to sell. For me, the deal was never going to happen during the Euro's but I don't see us going all the way to the deadline to try and get it done. In my opinion, we have about three weeks to get it done with every passing week meaning it becomes less likely. 

I do think we will sign players this Summer and I think they will be good players, however I do think the club are prioritising selling players and getting extentions for players like AC/Rudi/Liva/Bate which makes sense as we have so many dregs and those four players are quite valuable.  

Edited by King Kante

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Be interesting to know what the actual offer was. 

well, we value Tammy at (lolol) £50m

and CHO I am sure around £30-35m

€175m is £150m

so it was likely £65-70m cash + Tammy & CHO

at MOST is £90m cash + Tammy & CHO (Tammy at £35m, CHO at £25m)

10 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Be interesting to know what the actual offer was. 

That's assuming it's even true considering it's Sky...

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

well, we value Tammy at (lolol) £50m

and CHO I am sure around £30-35m

€175m is £150m

so it was likely £65-70m cash + Tammy & CHO

at MOST is £90m cash + Tammy & CHO (Tammy at £35m, CHO at £25m)

The Sky report said we offered one or the other, not both. 

EDIT: England's Sky said Abraham OR CHO while Germany's Sky said both. Go figure...

Just now, Jas said:

That's assuming it's even true considering it's Sky...

The Sky report said we offered one or the other, not both. 

then if Tammy, it was £100m to £115m cash, likely £100m

if CHO, £115m to £125m, likely £115m

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

then if Tammy, it was £100m to £115m cash, likely £100m

if CHO, £115m to £125m, likely £115m

Even if that story was true, I doubt the club even offered that amount of cash to start with.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You