Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

44 minutes ago, Jas said:

How did you deduce Real Madrid will go for him from that? 🤣

Real will be the massive favourites for BOTH Håland (€65-75m realise clause + plus the cunt and daddy's cuts) and Mbappe (€free fifty free) if both stay put till summer 2022.

Biggest club in the world, and with Barca in decline plus that new billion euro stadium coming online, the distance will only grow. No one can compete the dream appeal.

Edited by Vesper

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Real will be the massive favourites for BOTH Håland (€65-75m realise clause + plus the cunt and daddy's cuts) and Mbappe (€free fifty free) if both stay put till summer 2022.

Biggest club in the world, and with Barca in decline plus that new billion euro stadium coming online, the distance will only grow. No one can compete the dream appeal.

I just hope Perez is not here in disguise 🤣

Edited by avrobsws

15 minutes ago, avrobsws said:

I just hope Perez is not here in disguise 🤣

lol

I hate Real Madrid, but I also am not going to pretend that their pulling power is not massive

Florentino is a massive cunt btw

put him and Mino into a rocket and shoot it into the sun

Edited by Vesper

15 hours ago, DDA said:

I said from the start this isn't happening and I'm sticking by that statement.

German clubs can be parculiar at times... I'm not sure if it's pride or ignorance but what I do know for sure... they love holding an Engliah club over the barrel. 

Especially Dortmund, very up and down with them. I mean they gave Lewa to Bayern for free ffs.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

lol

I hate Real Madrid, but I also am not going to pretend that their pulling power is not massive

Florentino is a massive cunt btw

put him and Mino into a rocket and shoot it into the sun

Also add Levy into it. Another SOB

1 hour ago, avrobsws said:

Also add Levy into it. Another SOB

hell, toss in the Agnelli family from Juve too, plus the yank owners of Arse, Liverpool, and Manure, plus the board of JP Morgan 

that would basically end this ESL rot

and finally the PGMOL refs and their overlords

group discount

Sun flying rocket GIF on GIFER - by Painforge

Edited by Vesper

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I do find it interesting there are still mumblings that we are preparing a 150 million bid. 

But anything from reliable sources?

The media outlets just seem to recycling the same stories every day because no club are really doing anything for them to get clicks, views etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn’t the deadline for this on Monday? Dortmund stuck to their deadline with Sancho, so expectation here is the same, glad this will be over by then effectively, either way.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You