• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Werner
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • James (sub)

1 minute ago, Azul said:

As soon as Newcastle pressed us, we look toothless. I'm very worried for the Southampton game.

Worried? It would be 4 or 5-0 if we were more clinical or our final ball was better.... jeez. Aye didnt play anywhere near as well second half but were solid enough.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Worried? It would be 4 or 5-0 if we were more clinical or our final ball was better.... jeez. Aye didnt play anywhere near as well second half but were solid enough.

Yeah we should be worried. When we are pressed we are clueless 

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah we should be worried. When we are pressed we are clueless 

Meh I think Southampton pressing us is a blessing in all honesty, the space it will leave for guys like Werner, Mount, CHO... nobody has considered that. Can play better as I said but wouldn’t be panicking yet. We are capable of playing through a press also. Just need to maintain it for a full game.

woot top 4 (and above POOL with both of us on same number of games)

lol

6dee8bf4b8079447de0c262acc9e090f.png

Everton play shitty and pool

Villa play Leicester and Leeds (they are the only 2 teams with enough points and games in hand to top us at 24 games)

so I think its a legit 4th place with all on 24 games as I really doubt Villa win both by a combined + 5 goals

On a serious note though, that second half was frustrating. Players seemed to take their foot off the gas in the final third, and did not do enough to seal the win with a 3rd or even 4th goal.

On Kepa starting, that gives me anxiety. He really wasn't tested today, and I'm worried about what a more decent side will bring out of him. I don't see anything convincing about his recent performances to warrant a starting 11 spot.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see him start another league game, with Mendy probably starting again in the Champions league against Athletico.

Edited by Blue Armour

Can't complain too much. Tuchel has done what he's been brought in for and that's to give us a chance to finish top 4.

Our attack still looks lost. Would be interesting to see how TT plays it being down a goal or two. Might never happen if we continue to hold possession 80% of the time. Lol