• Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All smiles from our lot shaking hands at the end with Arsenal players, that's half the fucking problem.....mates, friendly, nice nice.....fucking dog shit mentality 

Need @Tomo to tell us how we don't gift points to all trash out of form teams, fucking joke.

Lampard needs to go, this is beyond awful, absolutely zero excuses.

Who is the referee for this game anyway?

Better not be Antony Taylor.

EDIT: Just checked., Its going to be Michael Oliver

Fourth official: Stuart Attwell. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis.

If I were a betting man living in the UK I'd put money on one of Luiz or Willian scoring against us. Willian has been shocking all season and their fans hate him. But he'll want to stick it to us here.

I bet one of them will score a worldie from a free kick. 😂

• Like 2

We have 4 days between yesterday's game and this game on Saturday. Given our record under Lampard, anyone wants to take a guess on what sudden injury might pop up before Saturday? :chai:

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not a surprise in the end, I guess but Arteta has gone with this XI against Man City tonight...

His job is on the line, he knows a win vs Chels will give him some breather, cunt.

What a fucking time to lose both our FB's and you can bet Ziyesh wont be anywhere near the team for this game.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/12/22/chelsea-hopeful-ben-chilwell-wont-long-left-back-doubt-christmas/

Looks like Chilwell will certainly miss this game and the following 2 league games after that, according to Matt Law. His injury isn't serious but there could be some minor damage to his ligaments. Would likely be out for 2 weeks.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/12/22/chelsea-hopeful-ben-chilwell-wont-long-left-back-doubt-christmas/

Looks like Chilwell will certainly miss this game and the following 2 league games after that, according to Matt Law. His injury isn't serious but there could be some minor damage to his ligaments. Would likely be out for 2 weeks.

Maybe trust Emerson at LB for 1 game.., but expect him to be reliable for all 3 games including City?? No way.

Attackers like Mahrez will turn him inside out.

It would suck to change our team shape for just one missing full back, so not sure what the best option is. Silva could be real busy for the upcoming games.

Hopefully James can return, and we can play Azpi at LB instead

Just now, Blue Armour said:

Maybe trust Emerson at LB for 1 game.., but expect him to be reliable for all 3 games including City?? No way.

Attackers like Mahrez will turn him inside out.

It would suck to change our team shape for just one missing full back, so not sure what the best option is. Silva could be real busy for the upcoming games.

Hopefully James can return, and we can play Azpi at LB instead

Not even sure Emerson can play 2 games in 3 days first anyway. Suspect we might see Alonso in one of the 2 upcoming games. Silva will face only either Arsenal or Villa. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

We have 4 days between yesterday's game and this game on Saturday. Given our record under Lampard, anyone wants to take a guess on what sudden injury might pop up before Saturday? :chai:

Going by your logic...

Death

Taxes

You talking about injuries whenever there are more free days :D

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Going by your logic...

Death

Taxis

You talking about injuries whenever there are more free days :D

Oh, just you wait after we play Aston Villa!

I see Martinelli is fit just in time for his first PL match back against us. 😒 Right when both RJ and James are injured. Azpi got burned for pace against Declan Rice yesterday so that should be a fun matchup this weekend.

Apparently been their most dangerous player against City so far.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I see Martinelli is fit just in time for his first PL match back against us. 😒 Right when both RJ and James are injured. Azpi got burned for pace against Declan Rice yesterday so that should be a fun matchup this weekend.

Apparently been their most dangerous player against City so far.

Seriously ought to consider going with a back 5, for at least one of these games.

Don't care how good Silva & Mendy have been, don't think they can compensate for every single mistake that both our stand in fullbacks could make.

Plus it could make us less predictable. We can always switch back to a 4-3-3 during the game if needed. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Seriously ought to consider going with a back 5, for at least one of these games.

Don't care how good Silva & Mendy have been, don't think they can compensate for every single mistake that both our stand in fullbacks could make.

Plus it could make us less predictable. We can always switch back to a 4-3-3 during the game if needed. 

We tried a 343 at the Emirates and in the FA Cup final and we looked shit each time.  

We only started looking better in the game at the Emirates when Lampard switched to a 433

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We tried a 343 at the Emirates and in the FA Cup final and we looked shit each time.  

We only started looking better in the game at the Emirates when Lampard switched to a 433

I think the first time we tried 3-4-3 at Emirates, we were decent.

The mistake for that game was that Lampard started with Emerson (sigh) and later hooked him to bring on Alonso. I don't recall that we changed formation (could be wrong, that game was a year ago). It was just LWB for LWB change if I recall correctly