• Hudson-Odoi
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Poor Giroud. Werner being shit last two games. He should play. 

Pulisic at LW (but he is injured) and Giroud at CF would have been my ideal picks

Werner with a rest for Spuds

plus Rice at DMF and Jorginho in Italy :ph34r:

Our energy levels dropped pretty dramatically during that last 10-15 minutes of the half. Jorginho, Kova, and Mount were bossing it until then but then Rennes raised their intensity and none of them could really get a touch.

I would make a couple of changes and bring on fresh legs. Bring Havertz and Ziyech on soon.

Just now, Pizy said:

Our energy levels dropped pretty dramatically during that last 10-15 minutes of the half. Jorginho, Kova, and Mount were bossing it until then but then Rennes raised their intensity and none of them could really get a touch.

I would make a couple of changes and bring on fresh legs. Bring Havertz and Ziyech on soon.

Some of them also started pressing aimlessly. E.g. see what Mount did in the move that led to the late Rennes free kick.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Anyone noticed Werner sliding behind the wall on that last Rennes FK? lol 

Yeah lol :lol: I thought what was that all about, but it's actually a pretty clever play to block a potential low shot.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Yeah lol :lol: I thought what was that all about, but it's actually a pretty clever play to block a potential low shot.

Not sure about the 'laughing' point because it is really smart the way he did it.