Alan Dzagoev

Steve

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see this kid on Euro playing for Russia. Now, he has standard position and I realy hope he will shine there. Has more potential than Arshavin and also younger.

I rate him above every other talent (along Hazard), mostly because he is big Chelsea fan and would be nice to see such player to come.

In winter, he will be free transfer and specialy if he performs well at euro, we wil be in pole position to get him. Great talent.

Surely we have enough depth at his position - he plays more or less where Mata does, right?. Do we really need to sign him (regardless of his affection for the club)?

We could play 4:3:3

Mikel

Dzagoev-Mata

Hulk-Torres-Hazard

Wouldn't play Dzagoev and Mata as central midfielders, they are attacking midfielders.

No problem, if the Arsenal scores 5 goals against us again at the Bridge, then we will score 6 goals now. Easy peasy :Goober:

He would be a brilliant investment for the long term. A Chelsea supporter and considering the fact that Roman is Russian why not him. Plays in a no.10 role for CSKA but he has already shown that given a free role to work about in different positions for Russia he can excel brilliantly in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. Was really impressed though, shares the same birthday as me as well :)

Don't need him with Hazard in the team.

Then don't forget we got so much youth coming through.

He would seemed like a luxury signing.

Although as mention before he will be a free agent at the end of the year, so that might be tempting....

I like Dzagoev, self proclaimed Chelsea fan. He seems like a natural goal scorer too! I'd much rather him over Hulk.

the reason hulk is being pursued over a much much cheaper dzagoev is position.. AD predominantly plays CAM and we have mata already there with hazard and kdb both capable of playing there not to mention Lamps (if needed)

While we do have Ramires and Sturridge on the right wing, sturridge is gonna be ST and ramires will move back to a B2B CM i think. Hulk is a better positional fit apart from his pace, power, strength

the reason hulk is being pursued over a much much cheaper dzagoev is position.. AD predominantly plays CAM and we have mata already there with hazard and kdb both capable of playing there not to mention Lamps (if needed)

While we do have Ramires and Sturridge on the right wing, sturridge is gonna be ST and ramires will move back to a B2B CM i think. Hulk is a better positional fit apart from his pace, power, strength

I'm know of the positional differences, I would just prefer Dzagoev because:

1. Cheaper

2. Chelsea Fan

3. I'm not Hulk's biggest fan

4. I think Dzagoev is going further than Hulk

I'm know of the positional differences, I would just prefer Dzagoev because:

1. Cheaper

2. Chelsea Fan

3. I'm not Hulk's biggest fan

4. I think Dzagoev is going further than Hulk

maybe so. but his development will be hindered by his limited game time

even i am not too excited about hulk but i like his strengths - he's big he's strong he's fast. cant go too wrong with that

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You