Alan Dzagoev

Steve

maybe so. but his development will be hindered by his limited game time

even i am not too excited about hulk but i like his strengths - he's big he's strong he's fast. cant go too wrong with that

Hulk isn't very tall actually. 180cm but he is very bulky at 85kg.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dzagoev instead of Hulk?

Yes.

Dzagoev is great talent and big Chelsea fan. That means we wont lose him if he becomes top player and RM wants him, second; he will put more determination than Others because he likes club. The bad thing is he is not that fast, but has realy nice dribbling and passing. Sure, he knows how to score too. And his work rate is big, despite his size.

Im realy big Hulk fan, but it gets me wonder why isnt he regular starter, the price we would pay and he is brasilian. Whoever from those two we get, I like it.

My thoughts exactly...

Not necessarily. Contract running out soon so he couldn't be that much overpriced only for performing well at the Euros, could he? Also if it's true he's a Chelsea fan I'm pretty sure he would choose us over another top club.

Anyone know if he can play CM too? So far I've seen him play in a free role behind the striker and on the wings so seems quite versatile to me. Maybe he isn't exactly what we need most at the moment but could be too good an opportunity to turn down if he's available for peanuts and willing to come.

As far I see, he is winger. Involves lot in attack, fights for ball and is classic winger who likes to pass more than dribble.

I dont see why you keep saying he is not fit to our formation, while he is winger and we need winger. He certainly is not CM or CAM because he is not playmaker type (Zenit trio are CMs for Russia), but runs on wings and then goes to penalty area, trying to score or pass. I like about him that he makes double passes and creates clear chance (something that him and Mata would do great), and not so much dribbling play (ala Hazard).

Reasons:

Cheaper than Hulk (15-20mio or free)

Plays for CSKA (Abramovich is in good relations with this club)

Prefers wing play with passing

Knows how to score

IS A CHELSEA FAN

only 21 years old

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You