Alan Dzagoev

Steve

Real Madrid target Alan Dzagoev has admitted that he would rather join Chelsea instead of the Spanish champions should he ever leave CSKA Moscow.

The 18 year-old is quickly becoming one of the hottest properties in the game thanks to a series of stand-out performances for his club CSKA, which culminated in his recent debut for the Russian national team.

Dzagoev has been further catapulted into the limelight after his two-goal salvo against Deportivo La Coruña in the Uefa Cup last week.

Indeed, it was during that tie that Dzagoev allegedy came to the attention of Real Madrid's scouts.

When questioned about the interest from the Bernabeu, Dzagoev hinted that he would prefer a move to the Premier League and the club owned by his compatriot Roman Abramovich.

Although adamant that his immediate future lies at CSKA, Dzagoev declared that he would favour a move to Stamford Bridge with Chelsea over a move to La Liga champions.

He told Sport Express: "I am hopeful of remaining at CSKA Moscow for many years to come. There are many examples of players who moved abroad at a young age and then returned.

"The club that I fancy is Chelsea, and I have been following them for four years now."

Source: Goal

What do you guys think about this he seems like an up and coming star but i cant see scolari wanting him as he wants more english talent im not sure?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9t5DrWqUUss

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

The 18 year old Russian Sensation has already played for Russian National Team. He can be brought in place of Deco. And he loves Chelsea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...et-Dzagoev.html

We have missed out on Pato and Gago to Milan and Madrid. I hope we snatch this guy and blood him to replace Lampard in next 2-3 years.

If we can get Zirkov and Dzagoev for a total of 26 million. That would be great.

Cant Wait to see Zirkov and Quaresma running riot on either Flanks next season with oe Cole and Stoch being our other wingers.

Edited by warnie_666

• 3 months later...

I know this topic is fairly old but i just found this on the internet when actually looking at a Zhirkov story. Looks like we will be bringing in Dzagoev NEXT summer, so he can have more playing time to develop at CSKA...I also read another story, he's a Chelsea FAN! And believes Chelsea to be better than some crappy team called Real Madrid who were after his services.

<H1 class=titlestory>Chelsea have option on Russian sensation Alan Dzagoev</H1>19.02.09 | tribalfootball.comChelsea could bring Russian youngster Alan Dzagoev to London next season.

Chelsea have a close relationship with Dzagoev's club, CSKA Moscow, and the Daily Mail says the Blues have an option on the young attacking midfielder.

The 18-year-old has already been capped twice by Guus Hiddink and Roman Abramovich's club are thought to have an agreement to bring the midfielder to Stamford Bridge before his 21st birthday.

Reports in Russia suggest that Liverpool and Chelsea are in negotiations with CSKA Moscow for their talented teenager Alan Dzagoev dubbed the ‘New Andrei Arshavin’. The 19-year-old is already a full international and is widely regarded as the future of Russian football. Dzagoev was born in Beslan and began his youth career with the club he supported Vladikavkaz before moving to Krylia Sovetov in the Russian 2nd division. Despite being just 16-years old he scored 6 goals in 37 appearances for the club before CSKA made their move.

Dzagoev was slowly blooded into the CSKA first team starting numerous cup matches and played an integral role in a cup win in his first season scoring in the quarter-final, semi-final and final. He has since become a mainstay of the side making 20 league appearances in 2008 (18 starts) and scoring an impressive 8 times. The teenager showed that despite his slight frame that he is not scared to mix it with opposition defenders having been booked 6 times and red carded once in that season. Dzagoev also picked up an award as the Best Young Player in the Russian Premier League. He played the majority of these games either in the centre of midfield or as a 2nd striker behind main man Vagner Love where he has struck up a particularly impressive partnership.

This season Dzagoev has continued his impressive form with 3 goals in 9 league games (8 starts) which has alerted a number of clubs around Europe to his quality. He also featured heavily in CSKA’s Uefa Cup campaign which included success over Aston Villa before being beaten by eventual winners Shakhtar Donetsk.

No we havent signed him yet. And im not sure, most of the talk has died down. There was something on a website which said we are going to sign a pre agreement to bring him here next summer before hist 21st birthday (he turned 19 a few months ago), so that he gets the experience, and we definatly get a potential superstar.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
CSKA Moscow teenager Alan Dzagoev is being tipped for a move to Chelsea by Russia coach Guus Hiddink.

The former Stamford Bridge boss has already included the 19-year-old in his Russian starting line-up five times.

And he told Blues owner Roman Abramovich to arrange a deal for the midfielder before his value increases.

Russia coach Hiddink said: "He is young but with some improvement he will be ready for the Premier League within 12 months. I am convinced of that."

tribalfootball.com

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You