• Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

16 hours ago, milka said:

Caballero

James - Tomori - Zouma - Emerson/Chillwell/Azpilicueta ( :D )

Kovacic - Jorginho - Barkley

Werner - Abraham - Odoi 

Mendy for Willy. Azpi should play also and Chilwell. And Olie.

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

MIND GAME KLAXON!

His press conferences was worth the watch. He is being honest about prioritizing matches because of potential revenue for the club. I don't think his squad will roll over, but he may hold out some key players. 

29 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

His press conferences was worth the watch. He is being honest about prioritizing matches because of potential revenue for the club. I don't think his squad will roll over, but he may hold out some key players. 

True but I would still expect Spurs to beat Maccabi Haifa at home with a half strong/weak team. I know it's a League Cup game but it's still a Spurs v Chelsea fixture. Would be surprised if Mourinho doesn't try and field the strongest XI possible for this, especially after losing 3 times to Lampard.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

True but I would still expect Spurs to beat Maccabi Haifa at home with a half strong/weak team. I know it's a League Cup but it's still a Spurs v Chelsea fixture. Would be surprised if Mourinho doesn't try and field the strongest XI possible for this, especially after losing 3 times to Lampard.

That's it..we know we he is like. Bluff bluff bluff then fields a strong side 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

True but I would still expect Spurs to beat Maccabi Haifa at home with a half strong/weak team. I know it's a League Cup game but it's still a Spurs v Chelsea fixture. Would be surprised if Mourinho doesn't try and field the strongest XI possible for this, especially after losing 3 times to Lampard.

Will he leave it to chance? They needed the opposition to get down to nine men to even get past the first qualifier and the Europa (odds wise) is probably he best shot at CL football next season. I can't see him chancing a scratch side Vs Maccabi.

It would be hilarious if he was this petty but I can't imagine it.

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Will he leave it to chance? They needed the opposition to get down to nine men to even get past the first qualifier and the Europa (odds wise) is probably he best shot at CL football next season. I can't see him chancing a scratch side Vs Maccabi.

It would be hilarious if he was this petty but I can't imagine it.

It's Mourinho. I won't rule anything out until that bloody team sheet comes out.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's Mourinho. I won't rule anything out until that bloody team sheet comes out.

I personally believe hes preparing his excuse just incase Lampard gives him another tactical spanking, a bit like the " only finished 6th because I prioritized Europa" line at the end of his first season at United.

I don't think Jose is gonna put out a strong team.

If he plays the second string. They either lose and he has the easy excuse of them losing the game because of the scheduling. If they beat us they beat us with the second team and he looks even better. It's kind of a win win for him.

7 hours ago, Hutcho said:

Mendy
Azpi silva zouma chilly
Kante kova
Mount havertz CHO
Werner

Let's smash them.

Why play a full strength team? 

Spurs will definitely rotate with Thursday in mind. Can give gametime for guys like Ross, Oli and Tomori

They have played five matches in the last two weeks and traveled through Europe twice and still they have to play some nothing club in EL Q less than 48 hours after this and then United at the week end. Really no excuses if Chelsea do not get through to the next round.