Kai Havertz

Blues11

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Now we wait to see how easy or otherwise Bayer are to deal with. Are they classy like Leipzig and Ajax were, or are they like Napoli and that cunt ADL who is impossible to negotiate with?

Werner had a release clause, and Ajax had an agreement with Ziyech to facilitate his departure if a big club came calling. Different circumstances. Of course Bayer will try to get much as they can get for their biggest asset.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

This is one of those rare transfer links where the jealousy is nearly unanimous amongst opposition fans. Reading around all the other clubs' forums and they all hate that we may get Havertz. 😆

Even with Werner who is one of the most lethal and top class strikers in Europe there were some who don't rate him and think he'll be "the new Morata."

But this one? Nah. City forum in particular are gutted they aren't after him.

taking Havertz off the board is massive, if we do it

there are only a 30 names in the 'everybody (including RM, Barca) wants them' category (not saying everyone has a realistic shot, and many are impossible as they will not leave their current club)

Bold are the top ones who are actually in play (even if barely) and many of those it would take a miracle to prise them away

Mbappe
Sterling
Neymar
Mane
Salah

De Bruyne
Sancho
Håland
Havertz

de Jong
VVD
Varane
TAA
Alphonso Davies
Oblak
Allison
Kane
Pogba
Kante (last year on the list due to age)
Lewandowski (last year due to age, zero chance he leaves anyway)
Kimmich
Saúl Ñíguez
de Ligt
Lautaro Martinez

Casemiro
Werner
Firmino
Laporte
Messi (obviously is out of reach for almost all other clubs)
CR7 (soon off the list due to age, and also the Messi situ to a point due to cray wages)

João Félix (will take Kante's or Lewa's place next year more than likely), Koulibaly (age), SMS, Rashford, Rodri, José Giménez, Bernardo Silva, Sane, Gnabry, Dybala, Skriniar, Romagnoli, Ederson, Donnarumma, Verratti, ter Stegen, Cuntois,, Icardi, Lucas Hernández, Ferran Torres,Declan Rice, Mason Greenwood, Marquinhos, Robertson, and David Alaba (age) just missed

Hazard fell off the list due to his disastrous season at RM and he turns 30 in around 5 and a half months, Antoine Griezmann the same (age too)

Ousmane Dembélé is now well off it, same for Coutinho (crazy £275m (plus salary) shit away by Barca for them)

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Like what? If he stays for the Europa League, then I am pretty sure he will play. Otherwise, what's the point? 

Fuck knows. Regardless, It is like 2 weeks extra and they will not go all the way to the final, it will be fine... 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

taking Havertz off the board is massive, if we do it

there are only a 30 names in the 'everybody (including RM, Barca) wants them' category (not saying everyone has a realistic shot, and many are impossible as they will not leave their current club)

Bold are the top ones who are actually in play (even if barely) and many of those it would take a miracle to prise them away

Mbappe
Sterling
Neymar
Mane
Salah

De Bruyne
Sancho
Håland
Havertz

de Jong
VVD
Varane
TAA
Alphonso Davies
Oblak
Allison
Kane
Pogba
Kante (last year on the list due to age)
Lewandowski (last year due to age, zero chance he leaves anyway)
Kimmich
Saúl Ñíguez
de Ligt
Lautaro Martinez

Casemiro
Werner
Firmino
Laporte
Messi (obviously is out of reach for almost all other clubs)
CR7 (soon off the list due to age, and also the Messi situ to a point due to cray wages)

João Félix (will take Kante's or Lewa's place next year more than likely), Koulibaly (age), SMS, Rashford, Rodri, José Giménez, Bernardo Silva, Sane, Gnabry, Dybala, Skriniar, Romagnoli, Ederson, Donnarumma, Verratti, ter Stegen, Cuntois,, Icardi, Lucas Hernández, Ferran Torres,Declan Rice, Mason Greewood, Marquinhos, Robertson, and David Alaba (age) just missed

Hazard fell off the list due to his disastrous season at RM and he turn 30 in around 5 and a half months, Antoine Griezmann the same (age too)

Ousmane Dembélé is now well off it, same for Coutinho (crazy £275m (plus salary) shit away by Barca for them)

I think Firmino is starting to regress. 29yo soon and I dont rate him that much anymore.

17 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Firmino is starting to regress. 29yo soon and I dont rate him that much anymore.

His goals dried up a bit but his all round play and contribution is still very good. Both, he and Benzema are very very unique CFs for me, not many in that mould, who contribute so much to their teams build up and with assists as well as goals. Rolls royces on their days. Dont think he will be declining anytime soon. 

Weird how silent Honigstein has been today. Couple of days ago he tweeted that Havertz wasn't even close to any move, that nothing was decided, and that nothing would be decided any time soon. Now we see a bunch of reputable sources today saying he has made his mind up to come here, agreed personal terms, and even spoken to Frank.

Wonder which is true...

27 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

His goals dried up a bit but his all round play and contribution is still very good. Both, he and Benzema are very very unique CFs for me, not many in that mould, who contribute so much to their teams build up and with assists as well as goals. Rolls royces on their days. Dont think he will be declining anytime soon. 

But at least Benzema can still score goals. Firmino does not score consistently. He has gone past the 20-goal mark in all competitions only once in 5 seasons at Liverpool and has never scored more than 15 Premier League goals in a season (done so only once in his entire career). I get that he is a different CF but his lack of goals is simply covered by Salah and Mane banging them in. If goals from those two dry up, then Firmino's numbers are gonna get exposed and Liverpool will have problems. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Weird how silent Honigstein has been today. Couple of days ago he tweeted that Havertz wasn't even close to any move, that nothing was decided, and that nothing would be decided any time soon. Now we see a bunch of reputable sources today saying he has made his mind up to come here, agreed personal terms, and even spoken to Frank.

Wonder which is true...

Well, he retweeted what David Ornstein posted on The Athletic. So...

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

oh, yes, and that list will change a lot for next summer and the summer after that

it is only a snapshot in time

I guess to sum it up

the point was to show that the only players (removing the insanely expensive Mbappe (who can only be afforded by PSG, Shitty, RM and Barca, maybe, maybe Manure, and all of those but PSG would need to trim their salary loads to balance the books) Havertz is in an ultra elite group of 10 players who could be purchased (and Varane is only going to move in a swap + cash deal, and Neymar would ONLY go to RM or more likely, Barca) and are wanted by EVERYONE (even teams who cannot afford them)¨

the ones in red are off the list AFTER next summer as they will be 30yo by spring 2022 (and Varane who will be a 29yo CB for the 2022 summer list, and I take 29yo CB's off, like I did with KK)

Neymar (only RM or Barca)
Mane
Salah

Sancho
Håland (and will not move I think until summer 2021 or summer 2022)
Havertz
Lautaro Martinez
Saúl Ñíguez (and Atletico are being cray about his release clause)

Varane (only way I can see him moving is via a swap for a HUGE player) summer 2021 is his last time on the list, as no one is going to spend £100m on a 29yo CB in summer 2022 (he turns 30yo  early spring 2023)
Oblak (only 3 teams I can see him moving to are us, Manure, or PSG, as Barca, RM, Shitty are set at GK and Bayern and Juve cannot afford him atm)

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fuck knows. Regardless, It is like 2 weeks extra and they will not go all the way to the final, it will be fine... 

EL schedule

they are one of 6 teams you have to say would be called favourites to win, (soon 5 as Sevilla and Roma have to play each other, which is fucked up when you look at the bottom of that side's bracket, Başakşehir v Copenhagen ) BUT Leverkusen will more than likely play my number one pick (Inter, who I have beating Manure or Sevilla (as long as they get their GKer Tomas Vaclík back, without him they may even lose to Roma) in the final) in the next round

c7f4b598d2ce8b4e8d235945f8dac67c.pngİstanbul Başakşehir (a.e.t.)    1    4    5