Kai Havertz

Blues11

8 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Don’t panic guys .we sell Emerson for 25m£ 

and we buy chilwell for 50m£ so we will spend 25m£ so it’s ideal 😉

Chelsea to sell Emerson for £25 million to fund move for £80 million England international

https://www.therealchelseafans.com/2020/04/chelsea-to-sell-emerson-for-25-million-to-fund-move-for-80-million-england-international/

According to Daily Express, Chelsea are hopeful of selling left-back Emerson Palmieri for £25 million this summer to fund a move for Frank Lampard’s key target.

Serie A side Juventus are reportedly interested in signing Emerson and the Blues hope to receive £25 million for the transfer to fund a move for Leicester City left-back Ben Chilwell, valued at around £80 million.

Hope is not a plan. | How to plan, Words, Poems

Just now, Vesper said:

Chelsea to sell Emerson for £25 million to fund move for £80 million England international

https://www.therealchelseafans.com/2020/04/chelsea-to-sell-emerson-for-25-million-to-fund-move-for-80-million-england-international/

According to Daily Express, Chelsea are hopeful of selling left-back Emerson Palmieri for £25 million this summer to fund a move for Frank Lampard’s key target.

Serie A side Juventus are reportedly interested in signing Emerson and the Blues hope to receive £25 million for the transfer to fund a move for Leicester City left-back Ben Chilwell, valued at around £80 million.

Hope is not a plan. | How to plan, Words, Poems

I doubt that the price tag is 80m   

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

I doubt that the price tag is 80m   

whatver it is is it will be a shedload more than any of the other options

and IF we do it now (buy Chilwell first)

we are stuck with 3 left backs and will have a tonne less leverage to recoup much on either of the two dregs on our books atm

26 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Muller is the best German player for me of the past few years. 

If Havertz can be any close like Muller, then he is worth that and much more. 

When I kept on saying Muller is so good, people just don't understand. Its not about skills without end product, its about the constant football intelligence he displays. One of my favorite players in football

964f447d34b68cdd365535eaf0fa1f72.png (largest newspaper in the Cologne region):

Leverkusen bestätigt Verhandlungen über Havertz-Transfer

Leverkusen confirms negotiations about Havertz transfer

'He wants to take the next step': Bayer Leverkusen chief says they are in talks over Kai Havertz

https://www.ksta.de/nrw/leverkusen-bestaetigt-verhandlungen-ueber-havertz-transfer-37189584

Leverkusen -

The transfer of national player Kai Havertz is getting closer. For the first time, Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen confirmed negotiations about a change in its internationally courted offensive player. "It was always clear that there would be talks as soon as the Europa League ended for us," said managing director Fernando Carro the "Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger" (Saturday edition). But there is still no written offer for the 21-year-old national player.

“Kai has expressed the wish to take the next step. I can't say at the moment whether that will work in the near future or not, ”added Carro. The English top club Chelsea FC has been Havertz's dream club for weeks. According to Carro, however, there are several clubs “that Kai Havertz would like to include in their future planning”.

According to media reports, Bayer is to demand a transfer fee of around 100 million euros for Havertz, who is under contract in Leverkusen until 2022. Leverkusen is hoping for clarity in the case by the time they return to training at the end of August.

The home-grown Havertz has already played half its life for the Rhinelander. The factory club recently even dedicated a YouTube documentary to its top players. Havertz has played 150 competitive games for Bayer Leverkusen so far. (dpa)

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

According to media reports, Bayer is to demand a transfer fee of around 100 million euros for Havertz, who is under contract in Leverkusen until 2022. Leverkusen is hoping for clarity in the case by the time they return to training at the end of August.

That last bit is vital IMO. Like I said a couple of days ago, a breakthrough must be had in the next week or two. Don't want to leave this hanging till September when both teams are back in training and want some clarity of the squad for next season.

10 hours ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

This has gone absolutely quiet, very worrying for me.

Marina has the upper hand in the wait game. I don't think there are any other clubs that will look to spend £70M on him. Bayer needs to sell him to buy more players. The longer Marina waits, the better the deal is for us.

If we don't complete this over the next week I don't think it's happenening. It'll be a week from tomorrow since they went out of Europe and all the sources said things would kick on. No news since then.

Maybe the only thing holding it up is what is mentioned above. Bayer want new faces through the door before letting Havertz go. Can't imagine what else would be taking so long. 

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we don't complete this over the next week I don't think it's happenening. It'll be a week from tomorrow since they went out of Europe and all the sources said things would kick on. No news since then.

Maybe the only thing holding it up is what is mentioned above. Bayer want new faces through the door before letting Havertz go. Can't imagine what else would be taking so long. 

Why we are delaying? It’s simple the answer is Marina Granovskaia ..

She  calculates every cent .