Kai Havertz

Blues11

7 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

With all due respect to the Bundesliga, Bayern could afford to stick with Robben because their squad was so much stronger than pretty much everybody else in the league bar a couple of years for Dortmund.

Given the strength and competitiveness in England, it'll be much more difficult for us to place reliance on a player that struggles with injuries. 

True but it’s not like Bayern knew when Robben got injured. Am sure he has gotten injured before and then missed key games in the Champions League for example but that did not stop Bayern from keeping him. In the Premier League, an example would be Aguero, who has had his fair share of injury problems over the years. Sure, you might again argue that City have probably been the most dominant side in recent years and have a squad to cope but we are also looking to build a squad as strong as City, no?

10 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

As I said, he has huge potential and could become one of the very best around, but if he continues to be plagued by injuries it could have significant consequences for both him and us.

I know his injury record overall doesn’t look great but just in terms of his time here, he only really was out earlier this year. Admittedly, it was like 2 months but it was still only one period in the entire season. As long as his training workload is managed properly as well as his game time, he should be fine. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

True but it’s not like Bayern knew when Robben got injured. Am sure he has gotten injured before and then missed key games in the Champions League for example but that did not stop Bayern from keeping him. In the Premier League, an example would be Aguero, who has had his fair share of injury problems over the years. Sure, you might again argue that City have probably been the most dominant side in recent years and have a squad to cope but we are also looking to build a squad as strong as City, no?

I know his injury record overall doesn’t look great but just in terms of his time here, he only really was out earlier this year. Admittedly, it was like 2 months but it was still only one period in the entire season. As long as his training workload is managed properly as well as his game time, he should be fine. 

I think if the likes of Werner, Ziyech and Havertz perform to what they are expected to, then it will lessen the load on Pulisic a lot and he can also be afforded to be rotated more regularly which could also be key to keeping him fit more.

His track record does seem to suggest he doesn't heal very quickly and takes the longest usual expected recovery from his injuries which is a bit of a concern. I'm not at all convinced he'll be ready for the start of the season.

I think if we get Kai, we have enough attacking to rest all of them through rotation. Pulisic's game works with him going all out. Pushing your body that much all the time will cause injuries. Part of his maturing process is knowing when to push and when to recover.

Kai, Werner, Pulisic, Tammy, Mount, and James....it is mind blowing how long they could play together if they all stay.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Robben got injured a lot and yet, Bayern still stuck with him till the end. 

Pretty much what superblue said and do you realy want a star player that will be injured that much? Key game comes, he gets injured etc. It would be very frustrating. Hopefuly he recovers from these injuries.

9 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I actually think pulisic will turn out to be better than hazard 

That would be crazy. Name me any player better than Hazard who is as injury prone as Puli. There is a case for prime Robben and that’s it. Bayern used to have one of the best medical teams in the world btw who they consulted before moving for Robben. They reduced his  time off. Our medical team seems a bit meh. 
very rare example of a player fixing his injury problems late  in his career. Usually either players figure it out early or never as healing processes take longer with age 

15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That would be crazy. Name me any player better than Hazard who is as injury prone as Puli. There is a case for prime Robben and that’s it. Bayern used to have one of the best medical teams in the world btw who they consulted before moving for Robben. They reduced his  time off. Our medical team seems a bit meh. 
very rare example of a player fixing his injury problems late  in his career. Usually either players figure it out early or never as healing processes take longer with age 

I never said he would have less injuries than hazard, I said I think he will turn out a better player. Up to himself now to sort out his injury woes , but he definitely has that potential 

6 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think if the likes of Werner, Ziyech and Havertz perform to what they are expected to, then it will lessen the load on Pulisic a lot and he can also be afforded to be rotated more regularly which could also be key to keeping him fit more.

His track record does seem to suggest he doesn't heal very quickly and takes the longest usual expected recovery from his injuries which is a bit of a concern. I'm not at all convinced he'll be ready for the start of the season.

To be fair, you're not going to recover quickly if it is a muscle problem but it does seem like Pulisic does not need to take much time to get back into rhythm, which is a good thing.

Think he is touch and go for the start of next season, will miss the first game or first two games at most, according to Lampard. And based on his recent comments, it does seem like he is aware of Pulisic's injury history and will likely try to solve the issue. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Pretty much what superblue said and do you realy want a star player that will be injured that much? Key game comes, he gets injured etc. It would be very frustrating. Hopefuly he recovers from these injuries.

That is why we have squad depth. Obviously it's still not ideal but it'd be slightly less of a concern as long as we have cover for Pulisic. 

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I never said he would have less injuries than hazard, I said I think he will turn out a better player. Up to himself now to sort out his injury woes , but he definitely has that potential 

Yes I got that. And I said it is unlikely  that he gets better than Hazard especially because of his injury problems. It is a key characteristic of Modern world class footballers that they are seldom injured. he can not simply sort it out, It’s not his fault he is injury prone. Some players just get injured more easily irrespective of build. He is not a physician he can not figure it out himself. Either our medical team can help him like Müller Wohlfahrt helped Robben or more likely they can not. 

Yes I got that. And I said it is unlikely  that he gets better than Hazard especially because of his injury problems. It is a key characteristic of Modern world class footballers that they are seldom injured. he can not simply sort it out, It’s not his fault he is injury prone. Some players just get injured more easily irrespective of build. He is not a physician he can not figure it out himself. Either our medical team can help him like Müller Wohlfahrt helped Robben or more likely they can not. 

Robben missed around 1100 days at Bayern through injury while playing in a less intense league. So how did Wohlfahrt help Robben exactly?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Robben missed around 1100 days at Bayern through injury while playing in a less intense league. So how did Wohlfahrt help Robben exactly?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

https://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern-muenchen/article139896812/Vorwuerfe-und-Friedensangebot-an-Mueller-Wohlfahrt.html

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So much for "things will move rapidly after they're out of the EL."

If personal terms have been agreed for weeks and we know the price they want roughly, I wonder what the hold up is?

Marina is still shopping for a nice dress, she wants to look as good as she possibly can, in the hope that she can shave off a couple of mil. from the price tag.

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Oh FFS give it a rest :lol:

Wouldn't suprise me :D Heck, Roman probably gives her a bonus if she get's players cheaper and cashes in good while selling our trash.

So much for "things will move rapidly after they're out of the EL."
If personal terms have been agreed for weeks and we know the price they want roughly, I wonder what the hold up is?
Id imagine Bayer and asking either too much up front or something along those lines and the club are confident in negotiating better terms

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk