Kai Havertz

Blues11

6 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Obviously like him a lot and is very talented, but not a big fan of his attitude in the final games at bayer - just shows us what to expect in 4 years when Real / Barca come calling...

I don't think that's ever been the case for us. Courtois was lured because he was homesick and Hazard never down tools his final season. 

Tides are turning. England is slowly becoming the European power house much like it was in 2005-10. Add to the fact we average a trophy a season and regularly compete in Europe, there isn't much evidence to suggest players will want to leave. 

2 hours ago, 1chelsea said:

Our attack will be a feared one and a beauty but I will pick Timo as my guy, I don't know but just got this love for him like I have with Augero when we are after him

He doesn’t have the same level of skills as Agüero but compensated it with hard work. 

as for Havertz he has this effortless playing style he can always look a bit Özil-esque. From the outside he looks just as disintererested on the pitch because he calibrates his runs to his he tempo of the play. He is not the kind of guy who ploughing the field with searing runs up and down but uses his energy very economical. Just look at his goal. He finds himself in acres of space deep inside the penalty box because instead of getting stuck And go after the ball like Mount would do after that little ricochet he moves Away from the defenders into his back cos he anticipates the he ball falling to his teammate. 

45 minutes ago, Simon1991 said:

What's with the fanbase seriously? His body language is ALWAYS like that, and all of you talking about his attitude are completely out on a limb. The fuck you know whether he is disinterested or not?

The picture where he is standing a feet away from the team? Yes so? He could have been focusing on the game for all we know. He scored a goal and made countless runs into the box, how about that?

Really annoyed me to read all those baseless posts.

hear hear!

:clap:

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Feel like Havertz's body language is gonna come into question a lot when he has a bad game, be it by the pundits, journalists or the fans, much like Ozil at Arsenal. It's gonna be a fun ride!

Fortunately for us (and Kai) he won't be thought of as the "savior" and #1 star player like Özil was. Havertz will of course have pressure on his shoulders due to the price tag and hype, but Özil's every touch, every facial expression, every movement was often criticized. Even when he was nowhere near the play the commentators would sometimes say "look how lazy Özil is!"

People wasting time talking about his body language yet he hasn't even signed. I'm starting to be skeptical by the day now that they lost in Europa League, I was expecting things to advance today but my worry is that Russian will butcher the deal somehow.

26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fortunately for us (and Kai) he won't be thought of as the "savior" and #1 star player like Özil was. Havertz will of course have pressure on his shoulders due to the price tag and hype, but Özil's every touch, every facial expression, every movement was often criticized. Even when he was nowhere near the play the commentators would sometimes say "look how lazy Özil is!"

Not sure if the savior part matters. Remember Berbatov at Man United? He was also criticized for the same thing and he wasn't exactly the savior of the United side either.

Like you said, the price tag and hype will mean there is gonna be a lot more attention on Havertz. After all, this is a player who is being described as the best German talent out there, the best one in ages. So yeah, Lampard will do well to protect him in the public. 

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Feel like Havertz's body language is gonna come into question a lot when he has a bad game, be it by the pundits, journalists or the fans, much like Ozil at Arsenal. It's gonna be a fun ride!

Imagine having Ruben Loftus-Cheek alongside him (I actually think that's a very possible scenario). People will seriously jump on them every time we draw a match, let alone lose one. "They don't give a crap about a badge, put some effort in FFS ! Kante is the only one who cares in that midfield" Can't wait for that :)

16 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

People wasting time talking about his body language yet he hasn't even signed. I'm starting to be skeptical by the day now that they lost in Europa League, I was expecting things to advance today but my worry is that Russian will butcher the deal somehow.

You do realize we're in the 3rd week of what will be 10-week transfer window, right ?