• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

VAR is in place to make crucial and game changing decisions.

The rule states it cannot be used to overturn red/yellow cards.....so is that not a game changing or crucial decision?

It's not fit for purpose and until it is made clear that it will be used for everything, and I mean everything then it's absolutely pointless.

2nd one that leads to a red card should be looked at. Player gets sent off its game changing.

They look at fouls to see if its worthy of a red or not so whats the difference here? 

CESAR AZPILICUETA REFLECTS ON WHAT WENT WRONG AGAINST ARSENAL

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/08/02/cesar-azpilicueta-reflects-on-what-went-wrong-against-arsenal

Post-final thoughts from the skipper after a difficult defeat at Wembley...

It was a painful afternoon in more ways than one for Cesar Azpilicueta as the skipper conceded the penalty from which Arsenal equalised, left the field before half-time with a hamstring injury and then watched on as the Blues were beaten in the FA Cup final.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s brace was enough to seal victory for the Gunners, overturning the Chelsea lead established early on by Christian Pulisic, who also suffered a hamstring injury on a desperately disappointing day for Frank Lampard’s side in north London.

snip

We dropped our level a little bit and we were punished.

‘Now we have to learn from the game

I'm sorry Dave, but no. Far too many times this has happened and the broken record ends here. 

If we continue with the same players, we will repeat the inevitable. Close the Havertz deal, promote Reece as a starter with Dave injured, Get a LB, Get a GK, improve on the centre back situation and let's see how good of a manager Lampard really is with these improvements. 

Its alright saying 'get Havertz, we'll have Werner, need a defender. You can have the best players in the world, but without a leader on the pitch, or people willing to dig in when it gets tough we're fucked.

The other thing is of course Arteta has learned from Pep how to generate fouls from nowhere as for example Xhaka rolling around after the Kovacic tackle. 

29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I posted it in its entirety here a few hours back

cheers

34 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its alright saying 'get Havertz, we'll have Werner, need a defender. You can have the best players in the world, but without a leader on the pitch, or people willing to dig in when it gets tough we're fucked.

The other thing is of course Arteta has learned from Pep how to generate fouls from nowhere as for example Xhaka rolling around after the Kovacic tackle. 

fucking Pepe is a diver deuxe too

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Arsenal Fan TV Slated For Celebrating Christian Pulisic's Injury In FA Cup Final

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-arsenal-fan-tv-slated-for-celebrating-christian-pulisics-injury-20200802

Cunts I Want to Punch in the Face: Blank Lined Journal: Journals ...

Mate they are hated these bunch from AFTV, proper Arsenal fans wouldnt dare being associated with these cunts. Hugh Wizzy, Arsenal blog, Bully, gunners blog and alot more hate that channel with a passion.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Pep sure is a master at that, the real question is why are the refs keep getting conned? How can the likes of pool united city etc keep diving and screaming in agony for nothing and yet saluted. No punishment, no retrospective bans, no cards for simulation, media says nothing, FA and pgmol all silent....its a mockery of the game.

12 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Mate they are hated these bunch from AFTV, proper Arsenal fans wouldnt dare being associated with these cunts. Hugh Wizzy, Arsenal blog, Bully, gunners blog and alot more hate that channel with a passion.

Pep sure is a master at that, the real question is why are the refs keep getting conned? How can the likes of pool united city etc keep diving and screaming in agony for nothing and yet saluted. No punishment, no retrospective bans, no cards for simulation, media says nothing, FA and pgmol all silent....its a mockery of the game.

And we get multiple cards for DIVING when we are actually fouled, ffs.

Crooked as they come it is.

11 hours ago, communicate said:

Not sure you can blame our defender when your opp can run at you at full speed from midfield. We were playing high line against auba, we need our front line and midfield to press otherwise, it is a sprint race. 

Man everytime Rudiger, Zouma or Marcos are on the ball, Im nervous. They look clumsy. Even when they hoof the ball away they do it soo awkwardly that it bounces straight into arsenal player. Dont get me even start on their body language, passing, ball control. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

And we get multiple cards for DIVING when we are actually fouled, ffs.

Crooked as they come it is.

Its by design....I clearly remember our players got slashed for the slightest of dives and the media ran it home. That somehow does not exist today.

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Remember when we thought VAR was going to discourage diving.. good times.

Well Var aint the issue, its the folks behind it. VAR works perfectly fine in other leagues........or at least a whole lot better than this bent shitshow.

8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Man everytime Rudiger, Zouma or Marcos are on the ball, Im nervous. They look clumsy. Even when they hoof the ball away they do it soo awkwardly that it bounces straight into arsenal player. Dont get me even start on their body language, passing, ball control. 

Our defence is not good but I refuse to believe they are THIS bad. Coaching the defence and shape has been super poor all season.

After a whole day of reflection I cannot believe how bad that ref was, it was a complete and utter disgrace.

I have watched it again, we were total shite by the way, and I mean horrid. We scored first and I keep saying it, the moment Kovacic lost control of that ball and got carded it was just completely downhill from there. We bottled it and like FL said we treat it like a 5 a side game and for me we acted like big headed cunts without any respect for Arsenal.

We didn't look like Chelsea yesterday, we looked like amateurs.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

After a whole day of reflection I cannot believe how bad that ref was, it was a complete and utter disgrace.

I have watched it again, we were total shite by the way, and I mean horrid. We scored first and I keep saying it, the moment Kovacic lost control of that ball and got carded it was just completely downhill from there. We bottled it and like FL said we treat it like a 5 a side game and for me we acted like big headed cunts without any respect for Arsenal.

Sums it up.

53 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

we were shite, agreed, but Walking-Bellend Taylor should be banned from refereeing on a perm basis

he is a flat out criminal (literally, as match-fixing is a criminal offence)