• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we were shite, agreed, but Walking-Bellend Taylor should be banned from refereeing on a perm basis

he is a flat out criminal (literally, as match-fixing is a criminal offence)

We were not at the races at all bare the first 20mins, everrything from tactics to player hunger did not exist, you can only ask why and how. Arsenal were shit themselves but at least gave it a go, looked much better tactically and had more desire to get them G's.

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We were not at the races at all bare the first 20mins, everrything from tactics to player hunger did not exist, you can only ask why and how. Arsenal were shit themselves but at least gave it a go, looked much better tactically and had more desire to get them G's.

in a shit game a WC striker often comes to the fore, although his goals were both gifts, one of Azpi's stupidity and the other from the corrupt Taylor not calling a clear foul on Bellerin

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

in a shit game a WC striker often comes to the fore, although his goals were both gifts, one of Azpi's stupidity and the other from the corrupt Taylor not calling a clear foul on Bellerin

Ohh mate that shit with Bellerin was bullshit,a clear and obvious foul that led to a goal, didnt bother to check it of course cuz its the opposite order of the day.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh mate that shit with Bellerin was bullshit,a clear and obvious foul that led to a goal, didnt bother to check it of course cuz its the opposite order of the day.

we are starting t be jinxed in the FA Cup like we are in the Super Cup and the CS

fucking sucks

those are easy trophies once you qualify to pay for them, almost always decent teams you face but they are one game for glory's

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we are starting t be jinxed in the FA Cup like we are in the Super Cup and the CS

fucking sucks

those are easy trophies once you qualify to pay for them, almost always decent teams you face but they are one game for glory's

Sure looks that way, maybe we will sort it out come soon, we'll see. Right now we have big fucking issues, dregs, bad defence, how to move as a unit, mentality, no leaders bare Azpi etc.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Sure looks that way, maybe we will sort it out come soon, we'll see. Right now we have big fucking issues, dregs, bad defence, how to move as a unit, mentality, no leaders bare Azpi etc.

CS

Wins (4, 3 in the modern era, 2 under Roman, none in 11 years and counting)

d399a7f92166e4881cd783858f61bc3c.png

Losses (9, 8 in the modern era, 7 under Roman, have lost the last 5 we played in)

c964171d5af34e5e96ad6448da33222c.png

FA Cup Finals

Wins (8 wins, 7 in the modern era, 5 under Roman)

0cb1b344a7c08c5ba3b70500e14a3ca2.png

Loses (6, 4 in the modern era, 2 under Roman, but we have lost 2 of the last 3 times we have played, both versus Arsenal, and we have never beaten Arse in an FA Cup final)

606aec20ab49bb68b7fa3a89ca0a9669.png

League Cup Finals

Wins (5 wins, 4 in the modern era, 3 under Roman)

519c573ef209d12d9431809f6d422b5c.png

Losses (3, 2 in the modern era, both under Roman, including to Spuds, grrrrrr)

a84c369ebdbd54dd4345ae6a34fb1ce8.png

Super Cup

Wins (1, 1 in the modern era, zero under Roman)

6545242ea6c8848fb27adf8eddcefaeb.png

Loses (3, all under Roman, all in the last 8 years, the last 2 in pens)

c0396b1403102a37bd60ff9bd1eefdca.pngbe167dddb8fa5e6805e371b56a77de6c.png

FWCC

Lost the only time we played, and since the first 3, (all 3 won by Brasilian clubs) we are the only Euro club to be in it and lose, every other FWCC, after the first 3, except ours, was won by the UEFA club, SMDH

f4c7374a74e18bfd23b74185e4b410a0.png

Europa League Finals

2 wins, no loses, both under Roman

4c80788d790193ca52fe81b83133b526.png

Champions League Finals

1 win, 1 loss, we all know the years, lolol

ab89ebae83a0179471f65e1ec70acecb.png

2120cccfbea2d135aaf6889a61865007.png

so under Roman, all cups

13 wins

16  losses

at least we are 3 and 1 in euro finals (and would be 4 wins no loses except for Terry's slip in Moscow, although there was other shit there as well)

We also won the only 2 Full Members' Cup finals we were in

2003657e4de6119b3d8a9acf4f94593d.png

and finally

We also won both the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup Finals we were in (only Barca have won more, with 4 wins, but they lost twice too)

66bb5d24220b9cc95c394c9943dd041b.png

9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Man everytime Rudiger, Zouma or Marcos are on the ball, Im nervous. They look clumsy. Even when they hoof the ball away they do it soo awkwardly that it bounces straight into arsenal player. Dont get me even start on their body language, passing, ball control. 

Not sure I am worried when alonso on the ball. Both rudi and Zouma are not comfortable playing on the left.

For me our cb are fine, if we can get a better cb sure we should go for it but he has to be first choice nailed down starter material. So we don't need matip or gomez, we need vvd. We don't need lindelof or Bailly, we need Maguire. 

On the other hand midfield imo is a bigger concern. Without kante we can't stop anybody. It is like a highway to attack our d line. It will get worst next season without willian in the squad. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Not sure I am worried when alonso on the ball. Both rudi and Zouma are not comfortable playing on the left.

For me our cb are fine, if we can get a better cb sure we should go for it but he has to be first choice nailed down starter material. So we don't need matip or gomez, we need vvd. We don't need lindelof or Bailly, we need Maguire. 

On the other hand midfield imo is a bigger concern. Without kante we can't stop anybody. It is like a highway to attack our d line. It will get worst next season without willian in the squad. 

Not sure about your point on CBs, but I agree with you on the midfield lacking defensive nuous. 

Barring Kante, and to a lesser extent Kovacic, the midfield can seem a bit porous

It could be risky, but it then again depends on what kind of on-the-ball tactics the team will use next season. 

11 hours ago, communicate said:

As I said many times, we need a proper DM like Party indeed. But CB and GK are also a big problem. 

Its partly down to Lamps coaching, but harsh truth is both Rudiger and Zouma can have a great match, but they are not consistent. They have these brainfarts way too many times and you cant survive with that defence. If any of the two, Id keep Zouma. He is bad on the ball, but at least has decent leap, speed and defending skill. 

Rudiger for being the mature CB here, I feel sometimes he doesnt know the basics of marking, he looks completely lost. And the nervousness jesus. I bet he spreads that out across the entire defense line.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:40 AM, MoroccanBlue said:

This team is being built for the future. Whether the future has lampard in it, remains to be seen. 

that is what we said when we got rid of the old guard and nothing improved! Here is the thing if we are going to go with the attitude of sacking manager for short term silverware we are never going to be able to build for the future(which is fine if short term success/silverware/monetary gains is what we are after). But we shouldn't kid ourselves that we are building the team for future. Because if you want to build a team for future you need to have a proper manager in that same future. Managers should buy players that they know would fit the bill and bring out the best for the way they want the squad to play.

Unless we have stability in our manager I don't think there can be a meaning future team building process. That is just my 2 cents.

26 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

that is what we said when we got rid of the old guard and nothing improved! Here is the thing if we are going to go with the attitude of sacking manager for short term silverware we are never going to be able to build for the future(which is fine if short term success/silverware/monetary gains is what we are after). But we shouldn't kid ourselves that we are building the team for future. Because if you want to build a team for future you need to have a proper manager in that same future. Managers should buy players that they know would fit the bill and bring out the best for the way they want the squad to play.

Unless we have stability in our manager I don't think there can be a meaning future team building process. That is just my 2 cents.

We did manage to replace he old guard properly tho with the Azpi, hazard, Snake Generation. The transition was facilitated by some like jt, Cech staying for a bit and some junior members of the old gute stepping up. It just proved shortlived generation as most like matic, cesc declined much  earlier than the old guard or did not stay as long. The big fuck ups tho were the mou, Conte short termism that forced so many promising talents like kdb, rom sala out. The failure of the board to reconcile that brought us where we are now. A few years without titles if we want it or not

We did manage to replace he old guard properly tho with the Azpi, hazard, Snake Generation. The transition was facilitated by some like jt, Cech staying for a bit and some junior members of the old gute stepping up. It just proved shortlived generation as most like matic, cesc declined much  earlier than the old guard or did not stay as long. The big fuck ups tho were the mou, Conte short termism that forced so many promising talents like kdb, rom sala out. The failure of the board to reconcile that brought us where we are now. A few years without titles if we want it or not
The main issue we had was swapping one style for its polar opposite. The manager that follows lampard should suite the squad rather than looking for his resume.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk