Mikel John Obi

Badboy

people always criticizes him but what a precious and very good player

It's like this, CFC fans need a bad boy or someone to hate. Before it was Ramires before he started to show the goods. Then it Malouda & Anelka. Then it was Bos & Kalou. They have all left. Now it's Mikel. When he leaves, then who will CFC fans hate? I have always felt that Mikel has brought a calming influence into the middle of the pitch. Yes he has made mistakes, but he has grown into this Maka Role. He was given this role from Jose & now he is back w/ the Club, so these type of performances shouldn't be a shock. Mikel has come up w/ the Goods on more than one occasion. I remember that FAC match vs manure @ ole crapfort. He came off the bench & changed the match. Then I remember the match @ Wembley vs Man City. Toure & Barry ate his lunch & he was over-powered. IMHO that is the coach's fault for putting Mikel in those type of situations.

My point is those with stats that Chelsea loses when he plays, really unfair to attribute a loss or slump in form on a single player. He is not Maka but he is only 26 and even Maka was not a great at that age. JM is gradually understanding this group and if we are within grasp of the top as we are now in January we would win the league

It's like this, CFC fans need a bad boy or someone to hate.

Um, no. That's bollocks. Sorry.

Anyway....great game from Mikel yesterday. Didn't really put a foot wrong and a real change from the performance he put in against West Ham last season. Again, it's about consistency with him so hopefully he keeps it up.

Those stats are skewed - why? because against West Ham he did little or nothing in the game, West Ham did not press and he had an easy time.

Spurs showed how to play him ,put him under pressure and press him and he will fold ,AVB knew how to do it he managed him ,Big Fat Sam missed a trick, he did not learn form the game last season when Diame walked all over our Obi .