Mikel John Obi

Badboy

It certainly is ,was he dropped again ? choulou was certain he would start :D:D:D ..

Wrong again mate ,did you like those high balls on your tv? .

He needs to leave it is obvious Jose does not rate him . And West Ham next where he was destroyed by Diame last season he will not like it there .

As usual, you wouldn't be further from reality even if you want to! :lol:

I actually said that Frank would start because WBA at home is his kind of game. Obviously I was wrong and even against WBA at home Frank can't play even remotely well in the pivot.

Btw, where are those win stats you used to post all the time? When Mikel came on yesterday we were losing and we got a point, or do you not use those stats when they can't be manipulated for your benefit? :lol:

It is hilarious that we played such a shit game as yesterday and the first post you make is about a player that played for 10 mins and had very little to do with the result :lol:

I can't blame him for pumping long balls into the box because that seemed to be Jose's instruction. He isn't going to dribble the ball 50 yards and play a slide rule pass for Ba.

But honestly I think you need to calm down on him a bit because (not to sound like an Essex housewife) he ain't worth it. There are a couple of posters who seem to care solely about Mikel and winding up people like you to get their jollies. He really isn't deserving of this much attention, but the position he is competing for is. It's not a case of Lampard versus Mikel because neither one of them is the definitive answer. They both offer different things against different opponents, but both will make mistakes because it's not really their position.

But honestly, leave the trolls (you know who they are, we all do) to their agenda and just continue supporting this club :yes:

Seriously mate, don't waste your time. They'll keep winding you up and allowing other members to call you a cunt until they can find a reason to ban you. It's happened before.

To be honest, if you can't handle a bit of winding up...then the forum wouldn't be much fun.

As for the whole Mikel debate...at the end of the day, he provides cover so that Ramires can push forward and join the attack.

I actually said that Frank would start because WBA at home is his kind of game. Obviously I was wrong and even against WBA at home Frank can't play even remotely well in the pivot.

Btw, where are those win stats you used to post all the time? When Mikel came on yesterday we were losing and we got a point, or do you not use those stats when they can't be manipulated for your benefit? :lol:

It is hilarious that we played such a shit game as yesterday and the first post you make is about a player that played for 10 mins and had very little to do with the result :lol:

So he wasnt dropped and should be looking for a new club ,because he is too good to be on the bench?

So he wasnt dropped and should be looking for a new club ,because he is too good to be on the bench?

Lampard? I would rather he retires, but if he insists on continuing to play, then yes, he should look for a new club.

To be honest, if you can't handle a bit of winding up...then the forum wouldn't be much fun.

As for the whole Mikel debate...at the end of the day, he provides cover so that Ramires can push forward and join the attack.

Absolutely mate, but there's a double standard. Some members get nasty when there's banter and it becomes a one-way street.

For example, Choulo actually posted personal information about me in a thread when he couldn't take the banter. Phil will end up getting the same type of treatment eventually.

The reality was he was DROPPED and was useless when he came on just long high balls to the best centre halves who head the ball clear in the league.

He needs to go to a Spanish lower league team or Galatasary he cant play at West Ham they murdered him and Rammy last season ,Diame walked all over him. I am sure Jose will watch the tape.

Lampard? I would rather he retires, but if he insists on continuing to play, then yes, he should look for a new club.

He was as good as gone until Mourinho showed up, the irony is, that decision is coming back to haunt him now, big time. If we had any other manager here this season he wouldn't even make the bench.

Absolutely mate, but there's a double standard. Some members get nasty when there's banter and it becomes a one-way street.

For example, Choulo actually posted personal information about me in a thread when he couldn't take the banter. Phil will end up getting the same type of treatment eventually.

That is a disgrace . And he allows his mates who back up his flawed arguments to abuse posters without warning .

Your arguments are some of the most flawed I've ever seen on here.

But he does it respectfully. The fact that other members can call him a cunt with impunity whilst others post personal information is the point.

Or do you think such things are ok?

My argument that Mikel would be on the bench and not in the team was hardly flawed to be honest !!

He needs to leave for his own good ,ours and yours . His wonderful talent needs to be allowed to blossom and on the bench at his age is no place to be for such a wonderful talent.

My argument that Mikel would be on the bench and not in the team was hardly flawed to be honest !!

He needs to leave for his own good ,ours and yours . His wonderful talent needs to be allowed to blossom and on the bench at his age is no place to be for such a wonderful talent.

Sarcasm aside :D , this is actually an interesting point; isn't Mikel a bit too comfortable sitting on the bench for player of his age? Isn't his lack of ambition a bit worrying?

To be honest, people may blast Phil, and yeah it's true you can't win with him.

But you also couldn't win with Choulo, he did the exact same about Mikel time and time again, whenever Mikel played bad he would dig up something to praise his performance, it wasn't till last season he finally had his doubts. Whenever Choulo laughs at Phil I just can't help but laugh at him, because that's the exact same thing he used to do to everyone else whilst everyone was saying to him you need to get in touch with reality.

This whole thread in all fairness has become a big feud, we over criticize him but at the same time we over praise him, if Mikel has a decent game, one of those decent games whilst Ramires is having 10, then Mikel will get praised for it. He has had about 5 good games now, that's good to see, but I don't know any other player besides a striker who would get those praises for just doing his job. Their has been nothing spectacular, but for once we've seen Mikel actually making his place into the team which has been good to see.

I still have my doubts about him, but I'm also happy we kept him rather than replacing him with someone like De Rossi or whatever.

This thread is a blast! :lol:

Anyway, Mikel is in a decisive moment in his career. He either becomes our top DM or he will never be anything more than a secondary option...

We started the season with 5 players that can play on the pivot (Essien, Mikel, MVG, Ramires and Lampard). But now we have lost MVG due to an injury, Mourinho doesnt seem to trust Essien anymore and Lampard is in a really bad form. Mikel will definitely get a lot of playing time and will have to prove himself.

I have mixed feelings about Mikel, sometimes I like him and sometimes I absolutely hate him. But what is sure is that this season will either be hit or miss and will certainly define his future.

I think Mourinho is meticulous enough to know that from now on he's a starter for us. We look much stronger and cohesive with him in the side. He strengthens our back 5, allows Ramires to roam up and down, and lets our attacking wizards to cause havoc.

Yes he's not world-class but he's a good player that suits us until we sign someone better.