Mikel John Obi

Badboy

It is a big slap in the face from Jose we had a big problem in the 1st half at Spurs and he made the change ,some suggested that was because he was being rested for this game. He was taken off for one reson ,he was the problem and he has been dropped tonight ,all other explanations will gat a fair hearing :D:D:D .

I am delighted for one reason I want Chelsea to win . And we need to win.

No, he clearly was not being rested. That is rubbish. But like some have tried to explain, he was not the problem. Just that we needed to go for the game and Ramires and Lamps have that ability to score goals from open play where Mikel is more a defensive player and obviously it was likely that he would go of instead of Lamps or Ramires.

No, he clearly was not being rested. That is rubbish. But like some have tried to explain, he was not the problem. Just that we needed to go for the game and Ramires and Lamps have that ability to score goals from open play where Mikel is more a defensive player and obviously it was likely that he would go of instead of Lamps or Ramires.

And tonight? He has been dropped .Lampard could really do with a rest with his schedule inc England but we need him ,Mikel has been dropped ,make no mistake.

And as I have tried to explain Mikel was the problem in the first half v Spurs ,hence he was subbed and dropped tonight ,you might argue with me ,but you cant with Jose.

And tonight? He has been dropped .Lampard could really do with a rest with his schedule inc England but we need him ,Mikel has been dropped ,make no mistake.

And as I have tried to explain Mikel was the problem in the first half v Spurs ,hence he was subbed and dropped tonight ,you might argue with me ,but you cant with Jose.

Maybe but maybe Jose realises it is a game we need to win and therefore having 2 more attacking focused CM is better for the plan tonight. Mikel will start plenty of games. Whether that be with Lamps or Ramires or another CM, like it or not Jose will play him. What did you call it btw when Lamps was "dropped" against Everton?

Maybe but maybe Jose realises it is a game we need to win and therefore having 2 more attacking focused CM is better for the plan tonight. Mikel will start plenty of games. Whether that be with Lamps or Ramires or another CM, like it or not Jose will play him. What did you call it btw when Lamps was "dropped" against Everton?

So he doesnt think we need a DM who just sits and helps us keep a clean sheet and we win 1-0 0r 2-0 are you saying that with Mikel in the team we have less chance of winning ,that is what it sounds like and I would agree that we have a better chance of winning with Rammy and Lamps.

So he doesnt think we need a DM who just sits and helps us keep a clean sheet and we win 1-0 0r 2-0 are you saying that with Mikel in the team we have less chance of winning ,that is what it sounds like and I would agree that we have a better chance of winning with Rammy and Lamps.

You have a point in terms of makes us a bigger attacking threat but does it leave us vulnerable? Yes IMO. I like Lamps a lot but when Mikel and Ramires are as a partnership I feel more secure because Mikel will do his defensive duties and allow the likes of Ramires to roam forward. I know you might not like to hear but it expect to see Ramires and Mikel a lot this season.

You have a point in terms of makes us a bigger attacking threat but does it leave us vulnerable? Yes IMO. I like Lamps a lot but when Mikel and Ramires are as a partnership I feel more secure because Mikel will do his defensive duties and allow the likes of Ramires to roam forward. I know you might not like to hear but it expect to see Ramires and Mikel a lot this season.

I know you will not like to hear it but I think Jose has identified the big problem we had in the first half v Spurs and do not expect him to play people who give him big problems .

I know you will not like to hear it but I think Jose has identified the big problem we had in the first half v Spurs and do not expect him to play people who give him big problems .

That is so oblivious. You first stated Mikel was not even going to be part of his plans which you were proven wrong as he played a few games this season. Also don't be surprised when Mikel does start one of our next games.

It is a big slap in the face from Jose we had a big problem in the 1st half at Spurs and he made the change ,some suggested that was because he was being rested for this game. He was taken off for one reson ,he was the problem and he has been dropped tonight ,all other explanations will gat a fair hearing :D:D:D .

I am delighted for one reason I want Chelsea to win . And we need to win.

No problems tonight.