Coronaviral

Vesper

The GPMB -Global Preparedness Monitoring Board is led by former a World Health Organisation (WHO) director-general. It warned the UK and other governments in 2018 to make preparations, due to modern advances in international travel, that it could take just 36 hours for an airborne illness to travel around the world and kill 80,000,000 people

It's now quite clear that the fucking clowns in charge since Boris went in hospital are shit scared of making decisions on any scale in this country.

Matt Hancock was interviewed again on SKY News today and every other answer was "stay indoors this weekend" whilst the majority know that what the fuck are they doing allowing flights to still arrive in the country. His words yesterday on PPE for frontline staff were also fucking alarming of the highest order "It must be used sparingly"

I literally am fucking disgusted how the British government have handled this whole situation. Warnings came in the shape of Italy and Spain, forget China, they are just two examples. It was only 4 weeks ago Boris said "I was in the hospital there were a few patients with Coronavirus and I shook hands with them, we could take this on the chin and allow the disease to move through the population, we need to strike a balance"

This government have blood on their hands.

11 hours ago, Special Juan said:

It's now quite clear that the fucking clowns in charge since Boris went in hospital are shit scared of making decisions on any scale in this country.

Matt Hancock was interviewed again on SKY News today and every other answer was "stay indoors this weekend" whilst the majority know that what the fuck are they doing allowing flights to still arrive in the country. His words yesterday on PPE for frontline staff were also fucking alarming of the highest order "It must be used sparingly"

I literally am fucking disgusted how the British government have handled this whole situation. Warnings came in the shape of Italy and Spain, forget China, they are just two examples. It was only 4 weeks ago Boris said "I was in the hospital there were a few patients with Coronavirus and I shook hands with them, we could take this on the chin and allow the disease to move through the population, we need to strike a balance"

This government have blood on their hands.

This is the problem with the whole thing. It was hard immunity drag the feet drag the feet despite warnings from everywhere that places needed to close. Then suddenly oh shit maybe we should close places! Told time and time again we are weeks behind Italy and yet tralalala.

NHS doctor on R5 has seen dozens of deaths, real suffering, people drowning in their own fluids in the last 12 hours. He  said if Johnson was not on a ventilator, just an oxygen mask for a couple of hours he can't have been very ill.

He also said new NHS staff arriving on flights from Europe and elsewhere are going straight to work on intensive care wards, non-Covid, with no testing or checks. He was very angry. This government are fucking useless.