Coronaviral

Vesper

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

It will happen. If we get another president like Obama we will surrender all that in order to embrace globalization. That is what the world wants and that is where we will be heading. All for the sake of peace and stability.  

lol

if you are more worried about Obama (far from perfect though he may have been) versus TRUMP, you have lost all tether to reality.

also

'end of times' ranting has been going on for last 50,000 years, ever since man first developed a proto modern language in Eastern Africa and cemented in the delusion that eventually morphed into the modern god/gods

what is next? a posting of Tim :crazy: LaHaye's Left Behind drivel?

tenor.gif?itemid=9846892

Music Video 80S GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) on Twitter: "As soon as President ...

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

end of times' ranting has been going on for last 50,000 years,

You have proof of this? 

Anyhow not related to what i have posted. I guess you did not even bother to watch the movie I posted. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

You have proof of this? 

Anyhow not related to what i have posted. I guess you did not even bother to watch the movie I posted. 

'End of times' fairy tale weaving that involves ANY fantasy of some supernatural sky being is pure moonbattery.

End of discussion. It is literal insanity to think an imaginary being exists.  

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

lol

if you are more worried about Obama (far from perfect though he may have been) versus TRUMP, you have lost all tether to reality.

also

Music Video 80S GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) on Twitter: "As soon as President ...

There are YouTube videos highlighting just laughably ill informed and hypocritical Americans can be.

A guy asks Dems what they think of Trumps politics and things he's said over the years. Predictably, they were against everything they were told he'd said and done. Not one had anything to say when they were told they were in fact what Obama had said and done.

Another video  has the opposite with people liking things what they thought were from  Obama but were Trump.

For record, the only President I had any real time for was Clinton and as we know, even he was a deeply flawed character. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

'End of times' fairy tale weaving that involves ANY fantasy of some supernatural sky being is pure moonbattery.

End of discussion. It is literal insanity to think an imaginary being exists.  

tenor.gif

In the end you have no proof to your statement.....

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

In the end you have no proof to your statement.....

Of what? You are the one claiming all this god and 'end of days' tosh. The onus is on you, not me m8.

I can, however, give this pro tip that disapproves the modern Christian concept of god.

The Xtians claim that god is both all powerful and all good, as well as omnipresent. 

One word shows this to be laughable

Evil.

An all good being would be a priori incapable of either making or allowing the ultimate non good (ie. evil) to exist AS A POSSIBILITY,  and that remains valid even if you believe in free will, as evil will be chosen by some and that violates the all good claim.

Now, do not say I never gave you anything.  hattip.gif

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Of what? You are the one claiming all this god and 'end of days' tosh. The onus is on you, not me m8.

I can, however, give this pro tip that disapproves the modern Christian concept of god.

The Xtians claim that god is both all powerful and all good, as well as omnipresent. 

Evil.

An all good being would be a priori incapable of either making or allowing the ultimate non good (ie. evil) to exist AS A POSSIBILITY,  and that remains valid even if you believe in free will, as evil will be chosen by some and that violates the all good claim.

You forget another thing, God is love. 

If God is love then there's thing he will be limited to. Yes you heard that, as outrageous as it sounds. 

For example in love you cannot force no one otherwise it will be a violation, rape, and all that ugly stuff that is done when someone is forced to do something. 

Since God is love and a being that is in nature love then how does he needs to create? 

34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

If God is love then there's thing he will be limited to. Yes you heard that, as outrageous as it sounds. 

For example in love you cannot force no one otherwise it will be a violation, rape, and all that ugly stuff that is done when someone is forced to do something. 

Since God is love and a being that is in nature love then how does he needs to create? 

Evil.
Is that supposed to demonstrate a logical contradiction? Even since Mackie in the 80's most atheist philosophers have dropped the logical problem of evil as a failure. They've moved to the less optimistic probabilistic version.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, Fernando said:

so, by logical sequencing

you just said

Love is Evil

:cig:

mew

art GIF

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Your heart is in the right place!

Sadly, you are wasting your time trying to spread peace and love in a forum dominated by fanatical hate mongers always looking at the negatives. 

Peace and love to you and take care now!

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

so, by logical sequencing

you just said

Love is Evil

:cig:

mew

art GIF

Look at this way, when two people love each other, they are happy, get married and live together. 

At some point in time that family of 2 decides they want to share their love and thus procreate a child, and that family of two becomes 3. And all why? Because of love. So that's one aspect to consider. 

Another aspect is that in this factor of love there's also something called the ability to choose, freedom. You need to be free to choose. Example if I'm going to marry my wife and I point a gun at her and forced her to get married to me, that is not love. That is forced and it's a violation. So love requires freedom. 

Now that freedom for you to choose requires risk. The other aspect of love is the risk that is being entail. Example, I love my son and he is 16 years old. He comes and ask me to borrow the keys of the car to drive downtown with his friend. Is there a risk in this? Yes if I don't trust my son to make the right decisions. But If I trust my son because he is a mature 16 years old I would lend him the key. So love entails risk. 

The decision that you make brings about consequences. Weather to good and superior moral choices or the bad choices that will lead to destruction and pain. 

So if you just take a look at that, a being that is love, then there will be some limits. 

Love requires freedom, freedom entails risk, risk brings consequences, consequences brings about responsibility which enables growth. 

Evil.

How did we end up discussing god in a Thread about Coronavirus?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk