Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Coronaviral


Vesper
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

lol

if you are more worried about Obama (far from perfect though he may have been) versus TRUMP, you have lost all tether to reality.

also

 

Music Video 80S GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) on Twitter: "As soon as President ...

There are YouTube videos highlighting just laughably ill informed and hypocritical Americans can be.

A guy asks Dems what they think of Trumps politics and things he's said over the years. Predictably, they were against everything they were told he'd said and done. Not one had anything to say when they were told they were in fact what Obama had said and done.

Another video  has the opposite with people liking things what they thought were from  Obama but were Trump.

For record, the only President I had any real time for was Clinton and as we know, even he was a deeply flawed character. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, i just want to say, take care of yourselves and your families during this horrible pandemic, stay safe always and God bless you all. Hug 🙏💪👊

Good article - history shows governments are really slow to withdraw big brother state apparatus and surveillance when emergencies are over. Theyre also quite keen for everyone to have the Covid

Strange times. We've surrendered our liberty and freedom to the State. Parliament has disappeared. All private enterprise has been Nationalised. Movement controlled. All our freedom just given up with

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

'End of times' fairy tale weaving that involves ANY fantasy of some supernatural sky being is pure moonbattery.

End of discussion. It is literal insanity to think an imaginary being exists.  

tenor.gif

In the end you have no proof to your statement.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fernando said:

In the end you have no proof to your statement.....

Of what? You are the one claiming all this god and 'end of days' tosh. The onus is on you, not me m8.

I can, however, give this pro tip that disapproves the modern Christian concept of god.

The Xtians claim that god is both all powerful and all good, as well as omnipresent. 

One word shows this to be laughable

Evil.

An all good being would be a priori incapable of either making or allowing the ultimate non good (ie. evil) to exist AS A POSSIBILITY,  and that remains valid even if you believe in free will, as evil will be chosen by some and that violates the all good claim.

Now, do not say I never gave you anything.  hattip.gif

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Of what? You are the one claiming all this god and 'end of days' tosh. The onus is on you, not me m8.

I can, however, give this pro tip that disapproves the modern Christian concept of god.

The Xtians claim that god is both all powerful and all good, as well as omnipresent. 

One word shows this to be laughable

Evil.

An all good being would be a priori incapable of either making or allowing the ultimate non good (ie. evil) to exist AS A POSSIBILITY,  and that remains valid even if you believe in free will, as evil will be chosen by some and that violates the all good claim.

Now, do not say I never gave you anything.  hattip.gif

You forget another thing, God is love. 

If God is love then there's thing he will be limited to. Yes you heard that, as outrageous as it sounds. 

For example in love you cannot force no one otherwise it will be a violation, rape, and all that ugly stuff that is done when someone is forced to do something. 

Since God is love and a being that is in nature love then how does he needs to create? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

You forget another thing, God is love. 

If God is love then there's thing he will be limited to. Yes you heard that, as outrageous as it sounds. 

For example in love you cannot force no one otherwise it will be a violation, rape, and all that ugly stuff that is done when someone is forced to do something. 

Since God is love and a being that is in nature love then how does he needs to create? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Of what? You are the one claiming all this god and 'end of days' tosh. The onus is on you, not me m8.
I can, however, give this pro tip that disapproves the modern Christian concept of god.
The Xtians claim that god is both all powerful and all good, as well as omnipresent. 
One word shows this to be laughable
Evil.
An all good being would be a priori incapable of either making or allowing the ultimate non good (ie. evil) to exist AS A POSSIBILITY,  and that remains valid even if you believe in free will, as evil will be chosen by some and that violates the all good claim.
Now, do not say I never gave you anything.  hattip.gif
Is that supposed to demonstrate a logical contradiction? Even since Mackie in the 80's most atheist philosophers have dropped the logical problem of evil as a failure. They've moved to the less optimistic probabilistic version.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Fernando said:

You forget another thing, God is love. 

If God is love then there's thing he will be limited to. Yes you heard that, as outrageous as it sounds. 

For example in love you cannot force no one otherwise it will be a violation, rape, and all that ugly stuff that is done when someone is forced to do something. 

Since God is love and a being that is in nature love then how does he needs to create? 

so, by logical sequencing

you just said

Love is Evil

:cig:

 

mew

art GIF

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

You forget another thing, God is love. 

If God is love then there's thing he will be limited to. Yes you heard that, as outrageous as it sounds. 

For example in love you cannot force no one otherwise it will be a violation, rape, and all that ugly stuff that is done when someone is forced to do something. 

Since God is love and a being that is in nature love then how does he needs to create? 

Your heart is in the right place!

Sadly, you are wasting your time trying to spread peace and love in a forum dominated by fanatical hate mongers always looking at the negatives. 

Peace and love to you and take care now!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

so, by logical sequencing

you just said

Love is Evil

:cig:

 

mew

art GIF

 

Look at this way, when two people love each other, they are happy, get married and live together. 

At some point in time that family of 2 decides they want to share their love and thus procreate a child, and that family of two becomes 3. And all why? Because of love. So that's one aspect to consider. 

Another aspect is that in this factor of love there's also something called the ability to choose, freedom. You need to be free to choose. Example if I'm going to marry my wife and I point a gun at her and forced her to get married to me, that is not love. That is forced and it's a violation. So love requires freedom. 

Now that freedom for you to choose requires risk. The other aspect of love is the risk that is being entail. Example, I love my son and he is 16 years old. He comes and ask me to borrow the keys of the car to drive downtown with his friend. Is there a risk in this? Yes if I don't trust my son to make the right decisions. But If I trust my son because he is a mature 16 years old I would lend him the key. So love entails risk. 

The decision that you make brings about consequences. Weather to good and superior moral choices or the bad choices that will lead to destruction and pain. 

So if you just take a look at that, a being that is love, then there will be some limits. 

Love requires freedom, freedom entails risk, risk brings consequences, consequences brings about responsibility which enables growth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites



Of what? You are the one claiming all this god and 'end of days' tosh. The onus is on you, not me m8.
I can, however, give this pro tip that disapproves the modern Christian concept of god.
The Xtians claim that god is both all powerful and all good, as well as omnipresent. 
One word shows this to be laughable
Evil.
An all good being would be a priori incapable of either making or allowing the ultimate non good (ie. evil) to exist AS A POSSIBILITY,  and that remains valid even if you believe in free will, as evil will be chosen by some and that violates the all good claim.
Now, do not say I never gave you anything.  hattip.gif


How did we end up discussing god in a Thread about Coronavirus?




Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Vesper said:

'End of times' fairy tale weaving that involves ANY fantasy of some supernatural sky being is pure moonbattery.

End of discussion. It is literal insanity to think an imaginary being exists. 

I watched a documentary yesterday about creationists and that ridiculous Noah's Ark in Kentucky that was built a few years ago, to prove that Noah's Ark and the story behind it really happened and was scientifically possible. :lol: Such a comedy show.

At the end of the film they showed this. If this is actually true, then the US is intellectually more fucked than I ever imagined.

IMG_20200409_013550.jpg.bdfbcea17a842532fbe8b8ab246c97b0.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well stock market look like it recover. 

Just like I mentioned before, it was just a little correction. 

It was a good opportunity to buy as this would not be sustainable giving that we have the FED that does a good job. 

Now if in the future we go global and some higher entity like the UN controls everything then that would never work. The reason why it's so good for our stock market is because the FED is independent and not run by all the shenanigans of capitol hill. The left and right always fighting will never get anything done. 

Put things into perspective, it was just a little correction from big bull run since 2008:

 

 

Screenshot_20200409-092900.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, manpe said:

I watched a documentary yesterday about creationists and that ridiculous Noah's Ark in Kentucky that was built a few years ago, to prove that Noah's Ark and the story behind it really happened and was scientifically possible. :lol: Such a comedy show.

At the end of the film they showed this. If this is actually true, then the US is intellectually more fucked than I ever imagined.

IMG_20200409_013550.jpg.bdfbcea17a842532fbe8b8ab246c97b0.jpg

I will share a better movie with you. Take a look and let me know what you think:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
I will share a better movie with you. Take a look and let me know what you think:
 
 
Ok will have a look and comment later.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manpe said:

I watched a documentary yesterday about creationists and that ridiculous Noah's Ark in Kentucky that was built a few years ago, to prove that Noah's Ark and the story behind it really happened and was scientifically possible. :lol: Such a comedy show.

At the end of the film they showed this. If this is actually true, then the US is intellectually more fucked than I ever imagined.

IMG_20200409_013550.jpg.bdfbcea17a842532fbe8b8ab246c97b0.jpg

Survey finds 38% of beer-drinking Americans say they won't order a Corona

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cornavirus-corona-beer-they-have-nothing-to-do-with-each-other/

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manpe said:

I watched a documentary yesterday about creationists and that ridiculous Noah's Ark in Kentucky that was built a few years ago, to prove that Noah's Ark and the story behind it really happened and was scientifically possible. :lol: Such a comedy show.

At the end of the film they showed this. If this is actually true, then the US is intellectually more fucked than I ever imagined.

IMG_20200409_013550.jpg.bdfbcea17a842532fbe8b8ab246c97b0.jpg

Yes, they call it The Young Earth Theory

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, killer1257 said:


 

 


How did we end up discussing god in a Thread about Coronavirus?




Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

 

an End Times religious video was posted and foolish me with my big mouth had to take the bait

:(

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Is that supposed to demonstrate a logical contradiction? Even since Mackie in the 80's most atheist philosophers have dropped the logical problem of evil as a failure. They've moved to the less optimistic probabilistic version.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
 

I find it logically sound in its reasoning

plus it is simple to explain to most people

it doesn't require some incredibly complex 10,000 word Heideggerian treatise to impart

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...