Coronaviral

Vesper

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

'End of times' fairy tale weaving that involves ANY fantasy of some supernatural sky being is pure moonbattery.

End of discussion. It is literal insanity to think an imaginary being exists. 

I watched a documentary yesterday about creationists and that ridiculous Noah's Ark in Kentucky that was built a few years ago, to prove that Noah's Ark and the story behind it really happened and was scientifically possible. :lol: Such a comedy show.

At the end of the film they showed this. If this is actually true, then the US is intellectually more fucked than I ever imagined.

IMG_20200409_013550.jpg.bdfbcea17a842532fbe8b8ab246c97b0.jpg

Well stock market look like it recover. 

Just like I mentioned before, it was just a little correction. 

It was a good opportunity to buy as this would not be sustainable giving that we have the FED that does a good job. 

Now if in the future we go global and some higher entity like the UN controls everything then that would never work. The reason why it's so good for our stock market is because the FED is independent and not run by all the shenanigans of capitol hill. The left and right always fighting will never get anything done. 

Put things into perspective, it was just a little correction from big bull run since 2008:

Screenshot_20200409-092900.png

44 minutes ago, manpe said:

I watched a documentary yesterday about creationists and that ridiculous Noah's Ark in Kentucky that was built a few years ago, to prove that Noah's Ark and the story behind it really happened and was scientifically possible. :lol: Such a comedy show.

At the end of the film they showed this. If this is actually true, then the US is intellectually more fucked than I ever imagined.

I will share a better movie with you. Take a look and let me know what you think:

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Survey finds 38% of beer-drinking Americans say they won't order a Corona

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cornavirus-corona-beer-they-have-nothing-to-do-with-each-other/

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Yes, they call it The Young Earth Theory

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

How did we end up discussing god in a Thread about Coronavirus?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

an End Times religious video was posted and foolish me with my big mouth had to take the bait

:(

15 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Is that supposed to demonstrate a logical contradiction? Even since Mackie in the 80's most atheist philosophers have dropped the logical problem of evil as a failure. They've moved to the less optimistic probabilistic version.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I find it logically sound in its reasoning

plus it is simple to explain to most people

it doesn't require some incredibly complex 10,000 word Heideggerian treatise to impart

c5bc81dc-066f-4950-b614-9368ed9261c6.gif

To do our part and giveback, RIPNDIP will donate a portion of proceeds from the sales of our new face mask and pocket tee to DonatePPE, a volunteer group of engineers and doctors organized under the mission of protecting our healthcare workers on the front lines.

In any other government, guaranteed our Home Secretary would be at the forefront, giving daily updates.

We know Priti Patel (biggest expenses claimer year on year), would be a PR disaster at the lectern every day, with that annoying smirk -but as Home Secretary its disgusting she has disappeared since March 23rd. Useless.

26 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

In any other government, guaranteed our Home Secretary would be at the forefront, giving daily updates.

We know Priti Patel (biggest expenses claimer year on year), would be a PR disaster at the lectern every day, with that annoying smirk -but as Home Secretary its disgusting she has disappeared since March 23rd. Useless.

Cabinet minister forced to defend Priti Patel over home secretary failing to face scrutiny over coronavirus

Oliver Dowden, Culture Secretary, says Ms Patel is '100% committed'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-coronavirus-home-secretary-update-uk-news-a9457186.html

additional Patel background on her previous dodginess

Pressure mounts on Priti Patel to quit amid fresh bullying claims

Allegations come hours after Cabinet Office launches formal inquiry into behaviour

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/mar/02/cabinet-office-to-investigate-priti-patel-bullying-claims

cc649c240002d30b1d22676c86c5c63f.png (Another Tory Cunt)

Priti Patel in Israel: a funny way to bring accountability to aid ...

These daily press conferences are an absolute joke from the UK government right now.

Question dodging at every opportunity, palming things back at business's and dodging questions like Tetris blocks coming at them.

It's so clear that without Boris nobody is making any decisions which tells me he is not well at all and they haven't a clue what to do.

And if I hear "Guided by the science" one more time I will fucking scream

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

These daily press conferences are an absolute joke from the UK government right now.

Question dodging at every opportunity, palming things back at business's and dodging questions like Tetris blocks coming at them.

It's so clear that without Boris nobody is making any decisions which tells me he is not well at all and they haven't a clue what to do.

And if I hear "Guided by the science" one more time I will fucking scream

I think Sunak did well yesterday but Raab and Hancock are ridiculous.