• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

Really don't know what to expect for this match, or who is likely to be fit to play, whilst on about it that wtf is it about this achilles injuries 4 so far and counting. 

I think we're getting clogged and the Ref's doing fuck all about it.

On 04/03/2020 at 11:07 AM, Tomo said:

Hope Ancelotti isn't banned from the touchline, been looking forward to his return ever since he was appointed at Everton.

Me too

But even after and during him winning the double our fickle fans still wanted him out, i've never understood this and certainly not his sacking.:middlefinger:

3 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Me too

But even after and during him winning the double our fickle fans still wanted him out, i've never understood this and certainly not his sacking.:middlefinger:

Im sorry but I had no qualms with his sacking (especially after those horror United games), some of his tactics in the second season were terrible and I didn't feel he was the right man to lead the rebuild we needed going forward (he's more a squeeze the last juice of an experienced squad type of guy, in hindsight the best thing for us and him would have been Mou left in summer 07 and he took over then). We could defend pretty well still but going forward that season was as bad as I've ever seen us.

However I will always appreciate the double and the way he conducted himself even at the most trying times (compare his behaviour in adversity to Conte and it's night and day) so for that reason I will always wish him well and welcome him back with open arms.

- Pulisic and Loftus-Cheek had an in-house match. Both trying to find match fitness.

- Abraham hasn't trained. Lampard hopes he'll be fit by end of the month.

- CHO out injured again after aggravating his hamstring injury.

- Kovacic definitely out for this weekend. Willian will be assessed before the match. 

Damn, Kova will be missed greatly.

Gilmour - Barkley - Mount in midfield then? Or Mount on the wing if Willian is unable to play?

Well, good thing is that Everton have no idea what to prepare for. Neither does Frank, though :D 

51 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Our squad is fucking decimated, Jesus Christ!

I would be absolutely shocked if we win this tomorrow. 

Draw here and Utd to lose against City is a good weekend for us in this circumstances.