• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

We gotta be the most naive team I've ever seen.  So predictable.  I don't even know where to start to be honest.  I try to be positive when I can and I really do believe we've got the framework of a strong club but man do we need some upgrades. 

Also...Pulisic is our most creative and intelligent player.  When he's not out there we have no ideas.  None. 

Just now, Muzchap said:

Yeah I can't see him surviving.

It's fucking frustrating.

I blame the players more than Lamps tho - they can't even do the basics - how is that Lampards fault.

A c**t on £60k per week (per week!!!) Cannot cross a fucking ball... That is insane.

That's the thing! They're not all new. They know how to play and defend. Or you'd think so anyway. They keep doing stupid things and aiming into the air

Unimaginative display. No idea what they're doing. Passing across the back line, not going one to one against them. Exactly the same as the Southampton game. I dont mind us losing if we show some fight, but this is unacceptable. We have good players but they are being stifled and they dont know what to do. Frank I like you, but you should be able to get more from them and you're not doing it. I dont think buying big in January is the answer, I think it goes deeper than that. You all know what I mean but I just dont want to say it....It's starting to look very obvious.

4 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Is still Lampard happy with that squad?? If he is still happy, then write him off from Chelsea soon.. 

We need to spend Alot in january!!! 

and buy who?

Sancho, Chilwell, Werner, all the WC CB's, eyc are not going to move in January

unless you mean buy 200m worth of marginal players

which accomplishes nothing in terms of long term

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah I can't see him surviving.

It's fucking frustrating.

I blame the players more than Lamps tho - they can't even do the basics - how is that Lampards fault.

A c**t on £60k per week (per week!!!) Cannot cross a fucking ball... That is insane.

Ohh I agree.....the board in their wisdom have totally wrecked the squad.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Zero chance. Even if we finish 10th Frank will not be sacked in his first season.

I wouldnt put money on that mate, keep losing while playing shitty footy and that war axe will hit him, Lamps or no Lamps.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yes Frank's tactics have been shit - but fuck me look at Sheff Utd - they are bang average players and can all keep the ball, pass and cross...

They just seems to be a lack of urgency or desire. It's like theyve never played together. Hopefully something can be done January window. Otherwise down we gooooo

Remember you expectations before season and then judge Frank. Ofcourse he will have errors like all managers, specially in his first season with team limited with transfer ban. Don’t act like spoiled child who want new toy after 5 months. Give some faith and judge him at the end of the season. 

We have to spend in January we have to forget Sancho or other big attacking names. We need defenders. Completly new defenders. If Sancho and others are available in summer, great, until then we need two full backs and central defender.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh I agree.....the board in their wisdom have totally wrecked the squad.

I wouldnt put money on that mate, keep losing while playing shitty footy and that war axe will hit him, Lamps or no Lamps.

But it's their own fault for making a risky hiring. This is why its annoying. Derby was the only experience. To bring him into a team that had issues last season and not to be able to add..lose the player who made things happen.  This isn't a shock. What's more surprising is being in top 4 to start with 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

They just seems to be a lack of urgency or desire. It's like theyve never played together. Hopefully something can be done January window. Otherwise down we gooooo

Yeah that's what's killing me most. They just don't seem to give a shit. 

And can't even do the basics.

There's no spark, no desire.

It all looks laboured and defeatist.

Does anyone seriously believe we will win 2-1?

I don't 

I used to, even 2-0 down, I always thought we could win 3-2.

We have fallen so far 😪😪😪🤕

With Tomori and Azpi as our second half fullbacks, I don't see how we're going to cause much trouble going forward and with both out of position defensively, I can't see us stopping them scoring again.
Tomori with his pace is actually quite fun to watch. Auba has to play LB because of him

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

Remember you expectations before season and then judge Frank. Ofcourse he will have errors like all managers, specially in his first season with team limited with transfer ban. Don’t act like spoiled child who want new toy after 5 months. Give some faith and judge him at the end of the season. 

We have to spend in January we have to forget Sancho or other big attacking names. We need defenders. Completly new defenders. If Sancho and others are available in summer, great, until then we need two full backs and central defender.

Yeah - but you are watching the game right? 

Honestly, which part of this team do you recognise as Chelsea?

2 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

You can have an average season while playing good footy. You can have an average season and the same time show Progress. I dont want him gone at all but the signs aint very good are they.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and buy who?

Sancho, Chilwell, Werner, all the WC CB's, eyc are not going to move in January

unless you mean buy 200m worth of marginal players

which accomplishes nothing in terms of long term

Also this happened.